Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Munster,TX ?

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by fulltopblazer, Nov 21, 2002.

1. fulltopblazer

fulltopblazer 1/2 ton status

Has anyone ever heard of an off road park around Munster? A friend of mine keeps going on about it. Is this the same place everyone talks about around Nacona? If anyone knows anything about this what kinda trails are there? Is it worth a 2.5 hour trip to get there? We are thinking about going just wandering if its any good? Thanks

2. fulltopblazer

fulltopblazer 1/2 ton status

ttt someone has to of heard of this place /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

3. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Muenster, TX /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    I have heard of it, and a few friends of mine have been there (yes, I have friends), but have never been there personally. I don't think there is anything too exciting, but it might be worth a trip to see some different terrain. I was under the impression that only FWD-FWD members were allowed in to keep numbers down, but it might be possible that I could be wrong about something. Hasn't happened yet, but I have heard of other people who have had that problem.

4. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

there's a lot of dirt bike trails around there...no trucks allowed. Dont know about truck trails, but i'd imagine more of a local boys thing.