Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

mutual mine?

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by MUD JUNKIE, Sep 22, 2002.

1. MUD JUNKIE

MUD JUNKIE 1/2 ton status

what is this mine you guys speak of? i've seen the pics on fl84k5's website,how this place like and how do you get there?

2. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

It's called Mutual Mine Recreations Area. I think it's part of the Withalacoochie State Forest. Take 41 out of Brooksville then theres a sign that says USF conference Center or something like that, turn on that road and follow it until you get to a Forestry Sign that says Mutual Mine Recreation Area. Me, Pureinsanity, and blueblazer went out there. The only mud we found was about a foot deep. Everything else was just rough roads. The people on OffroadFLorida.com told us about it and said that there is better stuff out there than what we found. Supposed to be some off camber stuff and claypits according to the OddroadFlorida.com people.

3. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Yep Jason about covered it. I dont think the mud we found was even a foot deep. LOL! We didnt know where were going and couldnt find any good stuff so we bailed to go somewhere we KNEW would be some fun. Richloam. I could have driven my Grand Am GT out there where we were. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif