Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Muwahhaahaaaahaa

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SkulzNBonz, Jan 7, 2004.

1. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

The bastages /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif that be (my work) have decided to block access to PBB and CK5, but I found a backdoor to CK5 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif (for now). Guess it's time to get a 'puter at home. Damn, now I'll never get anything done /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Thats a bummer, but at least you have a backdoor for now /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

They blocked out CK5 here at my work too. Does't matter, Monday was my last day at work here at Nellis. When I get to Korea, my computer and my work computer will only be about 10 feet away, so I'm not going to be too worried if it's blocked there. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

I was wondering how the hell you were going to get back on. Krennen told me all about it. Good for you, now install your own password on the system, that'll get em'. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif