Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

MWK5T Spring Run 2003

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by KRAZIE87K5, Mar 11, 2003.

1. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

I wanted to come out here and remind everyone how CLOSE we are to this event, and tell you guys what kind of prizes I've rounded up for the event! Check out the list!

#1. Thanks to Lisa and Matt at West Texas Offroad for their generous donation of a COMPLETE stage 2 Redneck Ram system! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

#2. Thanks to Jack at CTM Racing for donating a set of D44 U-Joints! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

#3. Thanks to Daniel at USA6x6 for donating a $300 gift certificate towards the purchase of hummer rims! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Other vendors from my lists that are possibly donating items to the spring run are LMC Truck, KC Lights, PIAA, TrailReady, Offroad Unlimited, Mechanix, Explorer ProComp, SkyJacker, and Randy's Ring and Pinion. Quite a list! I think anyone that would miss out on a weekend of wheeling the SuperLift ORV Park, AND miss out on the chance to win these SWEET prizes must be off their rocker!

You can sign up for the run HERE AT MUDZER'S SITE! Post up if you are coming! We will see everyone there in April! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

-Dan

2. backyardbuilt

backyardbuilt 1/2 ton status

Sounds great I sure could use those CTM's to go with my moser axles. I can't wait it is so close yet seems so far away. Just a few things left to get done to the truck but atleast it is driveable again. Ryan

3. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

That definitely requires a patented "Um...Wow!"

4. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Good Work Dan and Sarah Dycus!

Heres a list of my Vendors:

Interco Tire - Still unsure of what they will donate.

Superlift - Still unsure what they will donate.

Hi-Lift Jacks - They mailed me a large banner, 100 decals, and an Offroad Base.

Mo Offroad Outfitters - Differential Cover.

4x4 Iron - Tim talked about donating one of their standard rear Bumpers built to fit your truck, and the possibility of other gift certificates.

ColoradoK5 - Will donate Merchandise.

Offroad Design - Unsure what they will donate, possibly some crossover parts or busing kits and decals.

A-Tron - Will donate a set of offset blocks for leaf springs.

Pull Pal - will donate flyers, decals and up to $150 off towards their products.

I still have others to contact and will do so Today. We have some Real support from this site. The list of vendors Dan and I mentioned are also involved in ColoradoK5 in some way and we Appreciate It!!!

It's time to round up the troops. We are still getting people signed up for this event. I am getting ready to have the decals printed. Plaques will be made.

Now, to get my truck done... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

5. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

Mine should be running this sunday...please gawd let it be running.

6. KRAZIE87K5

Grab some pics and post up on that rig of yours Brent! Let's see what you have going! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

-Dan

7. Mudzer

Hey Brent, should we syncronize our watches and start at the same time? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I will be backing mine out of the garage under it's own power by Saturday if the parts I installed actually work! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

8. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

I took a day off today to wrench. A couple of friends are coming over around noon.

fingers are crossed.

We need to do a split screen web cam broadcast of the k5's pulling out onto the streets!

9. KRAZIE87K5

This in from Warn today:
    [ QUOTE ]

Warn is sending you a clubkit for your upcoming event in April. The kit consists of the following items -

1 - p/n 61560 snatch block
    50 - p/n 31842 small red "W" decals
    5 - p/n 14042 leather gloves
    15 - p/n 38293 safety straps
    50 - p/n 915351 Understanding the DC Electric-powered winch brochures

[/ QUOTE ]

Great stuff from <font color="red">WARN</font> to add to the list of SAWEET vendors this year! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

-Dan

10. backyardbuilt

backyardbuilt 1/2 ton status

Kewl with all the stickers being donated, Someone should donate little bags to put them in for a welcome gift for all the guys going.

11. KRAZIE87K5

We're already on top of that idea... thanks for the suggestion! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

-Dan

12. KRAZIE87K5

TrailReady is sending a gift certificate for an unknown amount, and LMC Truck has also told us that they already sent out a package for us!!!

Just an FYI guys!

-Dan

13. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Are spotters eligible for prizes too??? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. KRAZIE87K5

I am guessing not... but can't blame ya for asking!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Dan

15. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Then i'll just cross my fingers that you win the ctms... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

16. KRAZIE87K5

I'm hoping more towards the USA6x6 GC for $300... but we'll see!!!

-Dan

17. Mudzer

Bryan,

It really depends on the driver to prize ratio. We definately want every driver/truck owner to get a prize. After that, we might give away some of the smaller prizes to attendees. The larger stuff will definately be drawn for with driver/owners being the only ones in the drawing. Sorry!!!

18. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Man, looks like this year's run is going to be bada$$, too bad the truck isn't going to be quite "trail ready" (is hardly streetable right now) to make the run. Y'all have fun!!!

John

19. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Neil,

I completely understand, and was only half joking...I'm really looking forward to getting back around God's country /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif and meeting some of you fine fellows. That coupled with a good campfire and some puckered up situations riding b!tch in Dan's truck is all I need to be a happy man! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

20. rocknh2o

rocknh2o Registered Member

Less then a mouth away! /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif
    Anyone from KC going? Trying to fine out /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif if I'm going down Thr night or Fri.