Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my 16 year old brother made me so proud today

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bigcountryk5, Oct 16, 2004.

1. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

this morning he purchased his first vehichle. an 85 GMC short bed 3/4 ton 4x4 truck. he bought the truck about noon or so and i got him a job at the restaraunt i work at and i went in at 11:00 andhe had to be there at 4:00 when i got off. my boss was asking me about him and if was gonna buy the truck and i told him that was the plan this morning.

so me and the boss are sittin around talking about 3:30 and i here my brothers truck and look up to see him cruising in with his head out the window and the ENTIRE!!! truck is COVERED in the finest southern red clay you've ever seen and i smiled so big i think i hurt something and just felt the need to share that made it a good day. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. Rolled

Rolled 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

My younger brother did that at 16 as well. A 1978 1/2 ton 4x4. Now, I can't wait for my son (4 years old) to enjoy the same experience.

3. CyberSniper

CyberSniper 1/2 ton status Premium Member

3/4 ton shortbox, eh?

At least he didn't buy a Ford. So when are you going to corrupt him (turn him into a CK5 delinquent)?

4. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

i'm always telling him how much info is on the site and how greast you guys are but he's yet to really check it out i'm thinking i might buy him a membership for christmas so we'll see /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. rubbinz raczn

rubbinz raczn 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif