Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My 2 Cents

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 3 on the tree, Dec 16, 2005.

1. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

So, do we come to this site for enjoyment, or just to get in pissin contests???? If I want to be exposed to the crap I have seen on here lately, I can tune in to Dr. Phil or Oprah. We are all SUPPOSEDLY adults, so start acting like it. Some of these threads sound like 2 drunk quadriplegics talking trash at each other.
    I don't agree with alot of the things that are said here, but I can't change folks' minds, so why pour more gas on the fire? No 2 people are gonna agree on everything, so accept that and move on. Paul is WAYYYYY more lenient than I would be, in his position. Being a moderator around here is a tough job, at times akin to being the playground monitor at a gradeschool. And while I'm thinking bout it;Don't say anything in a thread that you would not say to a person's face. That's all, now its yall's turn to talk trash bout me.

2. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Did I miss something?

3. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

ditto.

i come into the off topic forum and see a no god talk post, then everybody is posting about being adults and crap like that...

i may have done something and not even known it.... sheesh...
    Grant

4. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Looks like the locked thread about religion. Canamore locked it down. Next page. Gone for a night and I miss all of the 'fun'. By the way, after reading that, I agree with you Mike, that has got to be a PITA.

5. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

My post is not aimed at any specific thread, just the trend I have seen lately. All I am asking is for folks to think about what they are saying, before they say it.

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

It's not that bad around here...................;)

7. gauder

gauder Banned

Sometimes a little comic relief can diffuse a situation a lot easier than threats and bashed up egos..........;)