Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my 6.2 has something to say...

Discussion in '1982-Present GM Diesel' started by DieselFreak, Mar 21, 2003.

1. DieselFreak

DieselFreak Registered Member

Yess..Finally I'm back up and ready to go. Have had a little trouble since my owner restored my fuel system, not the pumps but all the piping. Have been stalled for 3 weeks now 'til The doc (my owner) finally cured my disease./forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif What it was? Some hose clips needed to be changed because they were f*cked up. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif In other words: air was allowed to enter the fuel system and ended up in making me sick /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif But now I'm all right again /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Yesterday my owner had changed them all and tried to fire up, and trust me. This is the first time I've seen him running around the yard with only his underwear on screaming "SHE RUNS! SHE RUNS!" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif So that was all I had to say..Uh oh better stop 'til the computer does. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And to all the diesels arund the world See you in the mud

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif <font color="red">The mighty 6.2</font> /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. OFFRDK5

OFFRDK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

4. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    running around the yard with only his underwear on screaming "SHE RUNS! SHE RUNS!"

[/ QUOTE ]
    If I only had a nickel for every time I've done that! /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

5. 4x4_76

4x4_76 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

And to all the diesels arund the world See you in the mud

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif <font color="red">The mighty 6.2</font> /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And there WILL be mud in a few weeks /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifSnow is already melting quite fast /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
    I guess I need to go and buy a set of BFG M/T's /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif