Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my 76 blazer

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by purple76pearl, Jan 13, 2003.

1. purple76pearl

purple76pearl 1/2 ton status

im new to building off road vehicles, im needing to chat with someone, one on one, and get some advise on things to do and not to do with my 76 blazer one question at a time

2. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Post a list of your questions here. You should get all kinds of responses and opinions. You will also get a better chance of a quality reply.

3. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

well, did you come to the right place!! all the info you will ever need is here! welcome to the board, and thanks for filling out your profile. You can use the search engine to check for specific things, or run a post and see what other people say. What are some of your future plans? what idea's have you got?

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm currently building a 76 Blazer myself. I live up in the Black Hills of South Dakota. Kinda like the area down by Branson there in MO., just alittle more mountinous. I'm going mostly for trails up in the forest. So far I've installed a 6" suspension lift. I've got a set of 3/4 Ton axles I'll be putting in soon. Plans are for 35" tires to start off with, but I'd like to get some 39.5" tires in the future. I do plan on trimming the fenders, aswell as a 1" body lift and new poly mounts. I guess I should ask what you want to do with your truck. Depending on what your use is, will determend what mods you'll need to do.