Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my 78 K20

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Big Muddy K20, Mar 4, 2002.

1. Big Muddy K20

Big Muddy K20 Registered Member

I've been building this truck for a year or so now and it's come a long way, pity I dont have any before pics. I bought it last May for $1000. It was complete with a crappy motor that blew smoke (lots) sagging cab (only had 2 body bushings left), disgusting interior and an almost non existant clutch...The good parts were the 14 bolt, the sm465 and np205. It now has a goodwrench 350 w/ an rv cam and a performer intake, 2 1/2 flowmaster exhaust, a 4 inch lift with hill off road shackles, full poly bushing kit, no front sway bar, centerforce 2 clutch, herculined interior, nice comfy new bench seat, I've replaced the old doors hood and tailgate and bought a set of 15" white wagon wheels and some 33x14 boggers (a little small) (ok alot small). My future plans are a bobbed bed, shackle flip, f/r lockers, longer shocks and some ferd shock towers, some fender trimming and 39.5 boggers. I'm also thinking about a doubler kit, but for now I'm trying to finish getting the blazer ready to sell. Pics to follow...