Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my 87LWB on 35's is for sale....must sell quick.

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by 01maroonz71, Feb 26, 2007.

1. 01maroonz71

01maroonz71 1/2 ton status

let me start by saying i don't want to sell this truck, but i need to since i need to buy a house, and need all the money i can get for a down payment.

i bought this truck about five months ago and have the title in hand. it is a 1987 chevrolet 1/2 ton 4x4. i installed a 1995 350(4bolt) out of a G20 van with 55k miles on it. i pulled it myself, and heard this motor run the day i pulled it. it's got a brand new clutch and flywheel, in the SM465trans w/ granny low. the one piece rear main seal and pilot are also brand new(old one wasn't leaking, but while i was in there...)it has a NP208 case and a 10bolt front and 12bolt rear. it is in great shape with no major rust at all....the motor has a brand new intake manifold, and everything is included with teh truck.

i will also include either a complete TBI setup(manifold, dizzy,tbi,sensors) or a brand newintake manifold and 750holley carb with brand new HEI dizzy(what's in picture) your choice of which setup!

it's on 35a/t tires(almost brand new)none of them leak at all...been sitting on same tires since i got her.... and the body is definately straight straight
    it used to be brown, but the previous owner painted it white, but you can see the brown in the door jams, etc.

included:
    newer radiator(in bed)
    fan and fan clutch(in bed)
    new intake manifold,(installed)
    new dizzy,(installed)
    new motor mounts(installed)
    new clutch/flywheel(installed)
    new fuel pump(installed)
    new fuel lines(in bed)
    new dual tank switch(installed)
    new long tube headers(installed)
    new oil pan and gasket(in bed)
    new plugs/wires
    newer rear driveshaft
    new in box body lift ready to install.

all it needs is the following:

what it needs:
    winshied(crack in it)
    gears in rear end(see note at bottom)
    front driveshaft
    and a little time to install all the new parts i bought. oh yeah, the hood isn't on in the pic, but is included with the truck. haha.

im asking $2400 for it, but am open to offers...... i have just over 3grand in it so far with the truck and all the new parts i installed. plus ALOT of time.

im looking for one ton chevy running gear and some 42 or 44 swampers as parcial trade or somethign like that...let me know

but mostly i need the money!!!!! im buying a house, and live in an apt, so it's not practical right now to have all these toys/money pits...haha

here are some pics of how it sits: it's just south of tampa, in bradenton fl and will have to be picked up on a trailer. i will help in any way i can to assist with pickup delivery of this truck.
    it's a rust free florida truck and it will make a great project/DD with a little bit of work, i just dont have the time/money to finish it right now...i've got too many projects at once. haha.

[​IMG]
    i do have the hood, just removed it to install motor.
    [​IMG]
    edelbrock is not included...but i have a holley instead

****NOTE***** i have a FF14bolt rear(3.73gears) and everything needed to convert to 8lug up front that i will include for an extra 400bucks.....everything painted and cleaned very well.

2. 01maroonz71

2k ???? somebody must want this baby, it's a great project truck with a 4bolt 350 w/ only 55k, not to mention a brand spankin new clutch, installed already.

3. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

hmmm, how far are you from Hollywood, FL?

4. 01maroonz71

well, im not sure..but let me check out the ole map...haha, im in sarasota, which is south of tampa about an hour.

EDIT**** I'm about 200miles from there. not that far really. just on the other cost, and a bit north.

5. 01maroonz71

BTT for 1800

6. 01maroonz71

i really need this gone like this week. 1500????

7. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

dang if you were way closer this would be gone. i'm only an hour from the coast.... on the west coast, LMAO

8. 01maroonz71

damn, you should make a road trip!!!! haha.

9. broncoman6524

broncoman6524 1/2 ton status

damnit i want this! haha buut i cant afford it :(

10. 01maroonz71

ok, back up for sale....somebody come get it before i part it out....

for 1700bucks ill throw in a 14FF 3.73's (no brakes) and everything needed to convert the 10bolt front(3.73's ) over to 8lug. come on....that's a hell of a deal.

11. danny7139

danny7139 1/2 ton status

I'd love to and I'm over in north port, just don't got the bones. If you part it out I'll jump on some of those parts though.