Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my 91 sub was stolen!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by rdn2blazer, Feb 15, 2005.

1. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

it was riped off on valentines day from my girl friends work. i bought her the truck for a d.d. it was just a 2wd but it was super clean. not one rip or tear in interior, and body was straight. she had bought me a 125.00 gift certificate that was in it, our 3 yr old sons car seat and stroller and some miselanious stuff. we have ins. but i know we wont see it again. i want to hurt the p.o.s. that did this :mad:

2. K5er4Life

K5er4Life 1/2 ton status

That sux, F@CKING THIEVES!!!!! Where abouts was it at? Give us some details, color of truck, etc... so we can keep a look out for it. Sorry for your loss but at least its insured, if my truck went missing I would cry, then spend the rest of my life looking for the a-hole that took it. I dont have insurance either so it would suck doubly time. Hope she turns up for ya.:crazy:

3. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

...I ****!n hate theives...

4. stano

stano 1/2 ton status

Where are you located and what does the truck look like. Paint,wheels,

5. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Your not too far from the border, possibly it's headed in that direction. I don't know much about border checkpoints but you might be able to give them a call or fax a picture of your Sub, they might spot it.

6. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

sorry to say it but the only people who would steal an old nothing truck are young punks that just want to take a joy ride and wreck stuff.

WHAT is with stupid Fing people with no respect!?!?!?:mad:

my buddys ford was trashed big time, and anothers friends car was vandalized they stole the cds they liked and snaped the rest in two WTF!?!?!?!

you find him just take him on a drive in the desert, some ck5 brothers will help no doute

7. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

That really sucks. My truck had the interior stripped, but at least the whole thing didn't get jacked.

I hope things turn out for you.

8. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

thanks guys for the concern. i live in suburbs of los angeles, of course the car theft capital of the world. the truck was taken in the city of el segundo ca from a parking structure 2nd level even!. its 2 tone black with gray center with the orange pin stripes. paint was a little faded, interior was light gray, factory rally wheels and beauty rings.

9. Tuff84blaze

Tuff84blaze 1/2 ton status

It might be a good thing that the gift certificate was in there, if it is one of those credit card type ones and you have the recipet you can probably catch them if they try to use it.

I feel your pain, as i've had my blazer broke into before, and couldn't imagine how it would feel if it was jacked.:mad: