Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my apartment sux

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pissant469, Apr 11, 2003.

1. pissant469

pissant469 1/2 ton status

my apartment sux. when you move in they give you 2 parking for free then you can a third for 12 dollars a month. as for additional spaces they have a whole seperate parkin area for trailers boats and aditional stuff which you can rent additional spaces for 25 bucks a month.
    when i moved in i put my utility trailer, boat, and jetskis over there and have been doin that for 2 years since i moved in. i also rented 2 extra car spaces.
    last week there was a notice saying the manager needed to see me. he said i was occupying to many spaces around my building and asked if i could move a couple to the boat lot. i was like sure even though i am allowed to up to five. i always try not to piss him because he is pretty cool as far as my vehicles being loud and me comin in late and music and such.
    well i get my bill and they charged me boat lot prices for the 2 vehicles i moved over there. we agreed that since i had those spots for 2 years and he couldn't actually make me move them i could keep the cheaper price.
    So i calll this afternoon and the lady on the phone was talkin about how since they were over there that is what i had to pay. i asked if i could have my old ones back since none was in them yet. and she said i would have to see him.
    this just pisses me i do him a favor because those to vehicles aren't the prettiest and move them around back further away and they charge me more. that's horseshit.
    i am going to talk to him on monday if he says the same as her i am leavin thats bull. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[censored], i dont get any parking spaces with my apartment. if I want one, its $200/3 months. You have it good my man. I dont even have a shower in my pad... i have an old iron-claw-footed tub... which is cool... but a shower would be good too. Oh yeah, did i mention that the water coming out of the faucet is brown?

j

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Oh yeah, did i mention that the water coming out of the faucet is brown?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats portland for ya /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif that IS portland for ya. Nasty. Its ok though, i have a 1-ton k5 on 39.5s. dont need good food, dont need good shelter. K5s or death!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j