Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My best friend has a kid now....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Aug 4, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

My buddy matt just send me pictures of his little one yesterday. Known him since kindergarten, he'll be 21 in November if my memory serves me right. I couldn't imagine having a kid at this age, but so far hes being a great dad and loves her to death. His parents had twins about 6 years ago, so hes been there for the whole process of raising kids, so I guess thats likely helped him quite a bit.
    [​IMG]
    Knowing Matt this was likely staged, but funny nonetheless. She had jaundice(can see the blue glow of the light blanket).
    [​IMG]

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Ha ha, cool :D

3. 78jimmygirl

78jimmygirl Registered Member

Shes a cutie! :D :p:

4. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

One of my best friends/ roommate knocked up his girlfriend last year. They got married and she had the baby in March. Hes probably the best dad the kid could ask for and the best guy the girl can get. Its just wierd to think about someone who I've known for almost 10 years having a kid.

5. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

my best friend just had his first with his wife a month ago. its hard to imagine with what we did together and still do that he's a dad now. sometimes when we hang out, i forget that he has a kid now and that comes first.