Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My Blazer Hurt Me

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by blazen_md, Feb 15, 2003.

1. blazen_md

blazen_md 1/2 ton status

Yeah my blazer broke my ankle today...I had it in my shop on a 12,000lb 4 post lift and it made my truck sit an extra foot off the ground....well as I was putting the last bolt on my brake booster it dropped to the ground....soo like a dumb ass in a hurry I jumped right down to the wet concrete floor and ker plunk went my ankle /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif And then it swelled up to the size of a softball that is what told me I should go to the ER and now we are getting like 20in of snow and I am not allowed to drive my k5 in the snow grrrrr pisses me off sooooo bad that is what makes me mad that I can't even drive it /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif but atleast I got ck5 to get on /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    soo like a dumb ass in a hurry I jumped right down to the wet concrete floor and ker plunk went my ankle

[/ QUOTE ]

Did the Blazer make you jump? Or does the quote explain it all??? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

-Dan

3. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Nearly sprained mine getting out of a friends 2WD.Used to mine being up in the air and when I got out his was to low.My feet hit the pavement about a foot to soon and I went clear to the pavement in wally world lot.Didn't really hurt,just embarising. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

As long as the blazer dident get hurt its ok HEHE JP /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Highlander

Highlander 1/2 ton status

Man that sucks, Hope you get better soon