Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My Blazer LIVES again!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by rebelk5frk, Feb 21, 2003.

1. rebelk5frk

rebelk5frk 1/2 ton status

I finally got my new motor installed and fired up this morning. I had cut the exhaust pipes to fit the new headers so when she finally fired up I managed to freak out the whole neighborhood. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    It's at the exhaust shop right now getting new pipes and dual flowmasters. I can't wait to hear it. It sounded like a freakin' race car on the way to the shop... gotta love the sound of open headers....

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I'll be making this exact same post in about a week /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Got to get my new engine in then gonna run open header for a tiny bit till I throw on the dual flowmasters or dynomaxs.

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

lucky bastar.....
    congrats man. some day i wil be making that post. going on 2 years of not drving mine.
    grant

5. rebelk5frk

I couldn't go 2 years without it... I'd drive it totally crippled if I had to.

When I picked it up from the shop my wife took me and and asked the guy if it was gonna be loud. He tossed her the keys and laughed and told her to go crank it up while I paid for it.... I heard the truck running while she revved it up. She came back in and said it's quiet and sounds like a truck should. Gotta love it... My wife thinks dual 40 series flowmasters are QUIET! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Since the kids were with me and running all over the shop the guy gave me enough freakin' flowmaster stickers to wallpaper the bathroom with. I guess one or two will go on the ol' toolbox and the rest will be for the kids.

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

my dad may not like it but I am gonna run open header for a day or two, our school parking lot is being move into another lot that is smaller and will just be crammed with people.... 4wh lo, creeper gear, open headers /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

7. rebelk5frk

Be carefull, the cops might not like it either. I had one give me a funny look until I turned into the muffler shop.

8. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

yeah I know they won't but I know where they sit mainly.