Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My blazer was stolen!!!!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by zach78k5, Jan 4, 2005.

1. zach78k5

zach78k5 1/2 ton status

My blazer was stolen on the early morning of new years day. It was parked in the eastlake neighborhood of seattle. I just wanted to give a heads up in case anyone hears of one being parted out or just happens to see it. I know as blazer drivers, we usually notice other blazers before other cars. It is two tone, gray and black with a gray soft top. 32 inch tires and the license plate number is 366-MEW. It has nerf bar style black steps next to the doors and an ugly bug guard. thanks for you help and if you happen to see or hear anything please PM me. thanks very much.
    Zach

2. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Man, that SUCKS! :( :( :( I hope that they find the bastids that stole it.

3. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Hey Zach.

Have you got any pictures you can put up of the Blazer? That might help.

Sorry to hear it, hopefully it will turn up within a few weeks.

4. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

If you haven't, you may want to post this w/ pics on Pirate also. If you want me to, just let me know. Sorry to hear it.

5. zach78k5

zach78k5 1/2 ton status

I dont have any pics. If you would post this for me I would really appreciate it. thanks.
    Zach
    zachstep@comcast.net

6. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Zach.

Make sure to keep everyone posted if anything new comes up. You might want to give a more complete description such as style of bumpers, rims, any other key pieces. If they start parting it someone might recognize these things. Hopefully some kids took it for a joy ride and abondoned it.

You can also make flyers and post them up at the grocery, maybe hand them out at the high school, anywhere you can think of thta might get good exposure. You may even consider running an add in the paper in the 4x4 or Blazer section - honest people looking for Blazers to buy may come across yours somewhere. You never know when you might get a lucky tip, usually from a person you least expect. Don't be discouraged, be creative and don't give up looking.

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

You made a police report, right? All the advice given is something you should do.

8. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Done- they have a stolen vehicles forum. Hope that you find it. :frown1:

9. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

I am so sorry I know how you feel. A picture will help and put up flyers (flyers is what got part of mine recovered). Please keep us posted.