Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My BLAZER WILL RUN

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by shupach, Mar 7, 2001.

1. shupach

shupach 1/2 ton status

I bought my 76 K5 in december (xmas present from dad), since then i have been rebuilding the engine, and this weekend should be the final weekend, all i need to do is seal the intake and drop the carb ontop, then ill drop the engine in and see how she runs.

so close yet so far,

Schuepbach

2. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

Good luck on it man. I am slowly building a TPI system.

[​IMG]

3. pumpwash

pumpwash Registered Member

the new piston to replace the one that got a valvespring dropped on it will go in this weekend..... after that, i gotta drop in the 12-bolt from my donor '79 and she oughta be able to run.... few other things like wiring and cleanup.... i bought a new carpet kit in '98 finally gotta dig that outta the attic... i need to get permission from the wife to get the 4" kit... my front leaves are DEAD>>>

i'd like dookey low gears and locker, we'll just have to wait for that stuff when finances permit (don't have hobbies, cc bill.... try to buy a house and not make >100K a year!)

i yanked out 2 half tons today in my tacoma, sure will be a lot easier with the old blazer back in service....

greg, 83 k5