Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My boss is the coolest

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thezentree, Jun 2, 2005.

1. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

So about 7pm tonight, my boss says "Hey, I've got a hot date a sushi bar in Myrtle Beach, gotta run" and takes off. It was a slow night tonight, so no big deal, just had a few orders. He gets back about 11:30, still drinking, and starts swearing about random crap and generally having a good time (the customers were a little worried at first, but they were all wasted too, so no harm done). We closed, finished cleaning, and started counting out the tips. He pulled me aside, stuck a fiver in my hand and told me I work too hard.

I love my job. :rotfl:

2. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

I hate you zen, I damn near get thrown off scaffolds, nearly slice my wrist open with a razor, lift heavy boxes of tile, and get told I didnt do anything all day. And to top it all off, THEY DIDNT GET US OUR CHECKS TODAY! Again zen, I must say, I hate you.

3. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

k20, you work at Home Depot??? Holy crap, I used to work there...

4. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

Hahaha, not hardly, I couldnt deal with stupid customers, Id probably turn the razor knife on them, instead I deal with retarded architects who would rather waste a thousand ceiling tiles, than to patch em where you cant even see. Dangit, wheres my check Fred?!?!?!