Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My brand new small block in flames with PICS

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MOABDADC22, May 31, 2004.

1. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Just had to get another tatoo. It started off as a simple flame job that got a little carried away. I had another real bad tribal covered up. I have to go back in a week and have the enine colored. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[​IMG]

Here is what was covered up.
    [​IMG]

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

what kind of small block is that? the outer exhaust ports are close together /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Looks cool, I've been getting on my artist to design me a cartoony automotive tattoo. Something like that, maybe skull and cross wrenches, or piston and rod crossed with a wrench. And what was that thing originally? Just some random design you did yourself? wait a front sump, is that a FORD?!?!?!

3. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

OUCH! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

4. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i like it! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

i've got Mr Horsepower tattooed on my left arm. im going to add to it eventually. i plan on a pair of wrenches crossed behind it, and a band going all the way around my arm that looks like a double roller timing chain. rather than sizes on the wrenches, imgoing to use my grandpa's initials, the year he was born, and the year he died. he's been gone almost a year now, and i still find myself picking up the phone to call him when i run into something that stumps me. thankfully, i have caught myself every time. im not sure if my grandma could handle a call like that.

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Wow that looks really nice /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

6. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    wait a front sump, is that a FORD?!?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yaeh, I just noticed that /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif It is actually a really rare front sump SBC /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif.

7. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

I like the automotive theme going on there, gives me some ideas....

8. SS66

SS66 1/2 ton status

The original 'too looks like the Batwing