Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My Brother is going to the Gulf

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey 78K5, Jan 22, 2003.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Just found out that my Brother is leaving this week.
    I hope all is safe. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

If y'all want, I'll put him on the list. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

That would be cool Bubba thanks. His name is Master Sgt. Michael Anthony Smith USA
    This is the letter I got from him.

Looks like i won't be going to korea after all, we finally got deployment orders and are loading our stuff as we speak, departure soon. I heard it was on the news 4000 from ft. carson, that's us. Just so happens i made the cut off to go to my next assignment korea, but i requested that i be able to go with my platoon were ever that may be and would go awol to do it. So i'll try and call as soon as i can will be busy the next few days, but time should free up this weekend. Don't worry though, everything will be just fine, am wondering if this affects Richie and Carl too.
    OK guy's got to get to work, talk to ya soon.
    Tony

The other two names mentioned are my nephew Richard Hollis USN and my brother-in-law Carl Preissler USAF. and I also have another Nephew in the army but he has only been in for about 7 months.
    So yeah tensions are a little high in the family right now especially with my Mom.
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

Good luck to your family members!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif Try not to get too worried. Hope they ALL return safe to their homes and families!!! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

i hope they all return safe.

6. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

tell em thanx for us. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif hopefully they'll come back safe. later.

jacob

7. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Corey, I will have your family are in my thoughts and prayers. A big thanks to them for what they is doing for us. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif I am sure they will return home safe and sound. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

8. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

THANKS brother!!! Tell him to kick some anti-American ass /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif