Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

MY BROTHER IS HOME!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by clubba68, Nov 30, 2003.

1. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Just thought I would post here since I was here and thinking about it, but my brother just came home on leave from Iraq today! He has been there since April and will be there until next April, but he just got promoted and he gets 2 weeks leave now! He gets to spend his 20th and 21st birthdays in Iraq, how fun is that? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I am so excited I just figured I would tell somebody, and that somebody is you guys! Oh man, I'm on a high today... can't even sleep! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    -Andrew /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

My cousins just got home about a week ago too. He signed up for 2 years, went to basic training and tech school, then straight to Iraq. He got there in late Feb or March and spent 9 months there. I was only in Iraq for just over a month when the war first started and that was plenty. I can't imagine having to do 9 months there
    Needless to say, I don't think he has plans on reenlisting but where can he use his army trining to get a job on the outside (Patriot missile guy )

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifmake sure you tell him we all appreciate what he is doing for us over there /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif and to stay safe /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Glad to share in your joy. Please tell him that we appreciate what he's doing and that it is no small thing. Having been in the military myself, I'm glad to see all the positive feedback. I hope everything goes well for him when he does go back.
    T-roy
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

6. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

Shake his hand and say "Thanks" from all of us.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif