Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My brother just called...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Mar 2, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

at about 11:30 last night, my brother called me to tell me his wife was in labor and all that fun stuff... Then at about 2:50 AM, I officially became Uncle Carl to a little girl named Allison, who popped out of my sis-in-law /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Now it's time for me to hit the sack, it's wayyyy past my bedtime and me and mom are going to Colorado to see my neice and her granddaughter and my brother and his wife... and prolly my sister too... too bad dad has the flu or something and will be stuck in bed, can't forget the digital camera /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Yahoo!!

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

When are you gonna take her wheeling? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Congrats, Unc!

5. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

My buddy's wfe had her bady one month early on the 18th of Feb. It';s time to go wheeling. I already see visions of a lifted stroller with big tires!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. trouble1

trouble1 1/2 ton status

[quote It';s time to go wheeling. I already see visions of a lifted stroller with big tires!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Only someone on this sight and in this town would think of that!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Anyway, CONGRATS.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

congrats man! allison is a good name /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Went to the hospital today... stared at the baby... got bored and cruised around greeley, went back and stared at the baby some more, went to car toys, went back and stared at the baby till we left... I can't believe my mom was able to sit in that chair and look at a baby for FOUR HOURS...

Anyway, I have photographs for those of you who enjoy looking at little babies /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

http://community.webshots.com/album/65304595bKWgaz