Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My Buddys

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Nov 21, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[​IMG] The Black cat is Tarbaby. She is close to 20 years old. Very smart cat, can open doors, comes when she's called, and watches TV. Hates the Drew Cary show, runs from the room whenever it comes on. The Orange cat is PB Max. Biggest chicken$hit cat I've ever had, but a big purr monster. Constantly on my lap. These are my Buddys, they keep me company when I'm all alone. I admitt it, I like cats. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I admitt it, I like cats.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I've allway's had a certian fondness for pussy's too! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Dang I missed my window...To get in all the good one liners a guy's gotta spend alot of time on here.... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

I dont have a cat, but my girlfriend does, and i love to pet my girlfriends pus................. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Were you petting her pussy when her cat walked in, followed by her husband who told you to beat it so you did and then you left... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

hey, let's all put our meow machines, dogs, etc. up on here (or start a new post for this) the only problem is, how do you post a pic that's not on the internet? i read in the FAQ that you could upload the pic to the server, but i don't see where to do this. if someone could tell me how, i could show y'all my kits&amp;pups

8. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

never mind, i figured it out. i just used my member gallery, duh! anyway, here's my bud Chuck.

[​IMG]

9. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Sugar gliders -brother &amp; sister BUB and BUBY
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Abby, albino Burmese
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Choda - Ball Python
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Stray cats (usually about 12-14)
    [​IMG]

10. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

yes............. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[​IMG] WE WANT TO SEE PIC'S OF YOUR BUDDYS

12. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

I have to put mine down this weekend (Max cat). He is in the advanced stages of kidney failure. I'll post some pix in a few days .... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

13. BigMac

BigMac 1/2 ton status

I like cats too... the wierd thing is I HATE kittens... It is amazing that either one of my cats made it to adulthood...

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Cool gliders, can you clue us in a little bit more about them... I thought about getting some and was curious about cost, the need for another companion,do they smell, how clean they are????They are definately way cool....

15. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Too many pics of our zoo...but here they are /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And the blind /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif cat is the only normal one /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    Kathleens Ark

16. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[​IMG] Whats that hideous creature in the top right corner of the bed, looks to be some sort of harry monkey man , maybe bigfoot, his job probably has sumthin' to do with lumber, err uhh I mean sticks... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Now I'm gona go hit the wife for putting that pic up /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Funny how gravity just takes the hair from your head and just slides it down your back /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

18. jjlaughner

They are pretty cool, but they are night animals. They dont like light too well. Over exposure to light can cause retinal cancer. So they sleep all day and play all night.
    As far as the smell... WELL they DO. The males have a scent gland similar to a skunk but not as long lasting. They do seem to be fairly clean but cleaning the cage out is a daily event. They are very messy eaters. They like to grab their food and head for the highest point, so that means whatever they dont eat (which is quite alot) ends up back in the bottom of the cage. They dont eat things... They chew the moisture out of the food then they discard the pulp. If you noticed I used the term THEY alot. THEY can die if they are alone (lonely), it is highly recommended they you get at least two. They have somewhat picky diets and seem to like fruits, meat and potatoes. You have to experiment with a little of everything. Our male glider likes fruits and the female perfers meat. They both love pasta, potatoes, greenery (they use to make bedding with also). They are like kagaroos in the sense they sleep in pouches ( hanging bags ) or if they sleep in one of the small houses its has to be up high and they take alot of bedding into it and make a nest. When they loose each other in the cage, get lonely, scared, or they are fighting they can be VERY vocal. It seems hard to beleive that these little things can make a lot of noise but when they want to its loud. You know the noise makers at new years you spin around in a circle and its whorrels real loud? Thets simililar to the noise they make when they are scared are a little less loud when they are looking for each other.
    All GOOD places that sell them have registared papers and the females will be fixed, to prevent unwanted breeding. They are a controlled animal in the breeding / registaring sense.
    Everyone says not to handle them right when they wake-up, reason being like most people/animals, you have to use the bathroom in the mornings. I have had a handfull of pee more than once. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif And much like a bird they like to sh!t on your shoulder also. They are fun to watch and like most animals they have individual quarks which are funny.
    Myself I like my snakes, they are simi-nocturnal also but are more likely not to run when the light is on. Mainly they come out at night but clean up is much easier. Every couple days they get fresh water, every two weeks they eat once and intern only use the bathroom once. Once a month you take out all the bedding and replace it and change the habitat around to keep things interesting. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    see more of the pets here

19. jjlaughner

I recently lost my albino bermese python for the same reason. I guess it was genetics. Abby got her name because she only had one eye (as did her seven sisters and here mother - all where missing the left eye?! weird). Abby the abnormal albino. She was cool but she was pretty sick. Sorry to hear about Max. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

20. mercercadet

mercercadet 1/2 ton status

here's our little girl...she favors her mother
    [​IMG]
    We've also got two cats, but no pics online to date /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif