Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My Business Card - Blazen' Computer Services

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BranndonC, Jul 13, 2002.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

My Business Card - Blazen\' Computer Services

Check out my business card 4 fun... i just moved and start college in a month and need a little extra $$$ so i'm doing computer work and this will be my Card

[​IMG]

let me know what you think

2. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Re: My Business Card - Blazen\' Computer Services

Ok I'll post because no one else has! I felt bad! You did a very nice job and I hope it all goes well for you. Good luck in your business venture!

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

thanks man... i felt bad too, but the title of the post made it seem like an advertisment and some people probably skipped over it.. but thanks again, my girlfriend drew the blazer for me /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

4. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

your card is cool, your g/f did a good job on drawing your blazer. not to hurt your feelings, but id take the time and redesign it. keep the blazer maybe even center it. list your business and your skills (like you did). but get more professional type graphics for the computer and such. remember your business card will help sell you.list your name and web address at the bottom, hell even list you are a blazer enthusiest. i appreciate your trying to save $$$$$ by designing/possibley producing them your self, but check out some software (clipart), you may be able to find some neat stuff. i think you'll be happier and have a much more professional looking card. have the blazer centered and kind of the "faded look" or even do a "photo negative" look that is real cool (some one on this site had a photo that way). this is just some constructive critisism, not trying to stomp on your feelings. take it what its worth, just my two cents. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

5. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

hey man.. jsut a word of advise.. the "No Fiz No Pay" can bite you in the ass...

Be carefull and good luck!

6. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

thanks guys, maybe i'll try some of the ideas... and as far as no fix no pay... i'd tell them before i came out that there is a house call charge reguardless, but if i can't help there is no hourly charge