Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My car got broken into

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fordeater, May 5, 2004.

1. fordeater

fordeater 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Well, don't you just love the stupid a$$ people who can't work for their stuff, so instead, they steal other people's stuff. My wife's honda accord got broken into last night. They stole a $320 amp, 2 15 inch rockford fosgate punch subs, and my box. They left my cd player though. And the stupid mother frucker broke my altezza tail lights too. He is lucky he didn't get caught! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. stick

stick Registered Member

your'e not alone. some meth addict destroyed the whole dash in my isuzu trooper for a crappy $150 radio. i hope that he only got $1 for it so that maybe he won't do it to someone else. who am i kidding, the clown will just keep doing it until he gets caught . hopefully it's by a bullet. i feel your pain.the wife won't drive the car any more because she says she felt violated when it got broken into. the guy also took a bunch of bills, i don't know what for but i ended up cancelling all of my credit cards and my atm card from the bank, and had new ones issued. it was a great big hassle.

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I lived in Omaha for years. How do you know it was a [ QUOTE ]
    some meth addict

[/ QUOTE ]. To be completely honest, the mojority of car stereo theves are teenagers. Most of them are stealing car stereos for the "thrill". I was involved in the tweek seen there in omaha for years, and I never once had anyone try to trade me stolden propperty for crank. I will admitt I seen it happen with the pot smokers, but never with the cranksters. Not saying it couldn't have been [ QUOTE ]
    some meth addict

[/ QUOTE ], but I'd be willing to bet on a pothead befor a tweeker.

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

That's too bad man, hope the whole situation works out

As for tweekers, I cleaned out a tweekers house once, for my uncle.......... strangeeeeeee..... windows and vents covered with sheetmetal stabbed full of holes, marble countertop piecesa with nudie mag pics glued to them, drawers all in upside down with dollar bills taped to them.....

A secret treasure map too, never figured out where it led too...

Oh yaeah, one black cow skull on the left side of the porch with a red pentagram, a white cow skull on the right side, with a black crucifix on it.....

Creepppppy

5. stick

stick Registered Member

Z3PR, thats what the cop called him. he started it. maybe i should just stick with doper or something like that . i do not mean to offend any one. my bad

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Z3PR, thats what the cop called him. he started it. maybe i should just stick with doper or something like that . i do not mean to offend any one. my bad

[/ QUOTE ]No offence taken. I just hear it all the time that some meth addict did this or that and 90% of the time it was a pothead or a coke cluck - crackhead. Having been involved with the meth sean it gets annoying when meth gets blamed for every crime. Don't take me wrong, I'm not trying to defend the use of meth, I just get tires of everything being blamed on it when other drugs are usely the driving force behind crime. So they cought the car stereo thief ??? That's good to hear anyways. Just wondering, what part of Omaha did the break in happen in ??? I lived just south of Q st on 96th when I was involved in the crank for the most time. I've lived all over Omaha, but mostly in SW Omaha. From my experence, most tweekers stay where the crank is. I only went out when I needed more crank. Most tweekers are to paranoid to go out in public.

7. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

My wifes car was broken into saturday nite. The sorry SOB stole the cd player out of it. The pisser of it all was that I was awake when it happened. The one nite I left the face on is all it took. Leaving me to believe it was someone that has scoped out my car before. When you pull the face off it has a blinking red lite, dead give away for a detach. The really messed up part about it was they didn't take the laptop, the $300 in motorcycle gear (still in bag with reciept), or the CB equipment laying in the backseat. But on another note the cop that came over and took the report told me he knew who did it and pointed at my neighbors house down the street. I still have the box the radio came in so I'm thinking about walking over there and leaving the box on his front door step with a little note on it. What do you guys think I should put on the note?

8. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

"I think if I am to kill you in your sleep, you should have everything that goes with it......"

9. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

HAHA, thats great. YEa i had my bowling ball stolen from my girlfriends car. MY FREEKING BOWLING BALL!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif i couldn't believe it. people who steal things suck.

10. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Theives are idiots. Yeah i've had my car broken into, i'm just glad they didn't break my sunroof because that would have been worth more the the woofer and amp. I had a friend whos car got broken into but they couldn't get the woofer box, so they stabbed the hell outta the speakers and destroyed them.