Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My cell phone is OFF

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, May 17, 2005.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I turned my phone off today, and I think I'll leave it that way for a while. I'm tired of it ringing every 5 minutes. Right now, I have no parts ads, the races are over, and I can try and have some peace and quiet around here. Just gotta keep online so the home phone line stays busy.

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I wish i could do that, :crazy: ,, but ya never know when the emrgency call will come in. Feel lucky. Did ya ever catch them jerkoffs that tryed to steal your doors? Hows it going BTW havent talked to ya in a while :) :thumb:

3. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

To be honest, I havent even had a chance to take a look and even see if I have anything left in the backyard. I guess this will be my week to start catching up on everything I've put off, and I need to run an ad so I can get money... so I'll probably have to turn the phone back on again. :crazy:

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Hey man, i havent been up to speed on what youve been up to lately, i remember that crazy hacked up RV thing, :) but,,, when you say "Races are over" ,,,are you referring to races being held on your property or something? I simply dont have the connections you do with all the offroad guys, but, i was thinking about making a mud track on some property i own, mabey charge a few bucks, have some brew and a band or something, hang out, etc,, i was wondering what would be involved in that if you are doing it. :)

Knowing my luck, a few bums off the street and a few freinds might show up for the beer,realize it was lame and leave ha ha ha. :)

5. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

i keep my phone turned off except when i need it or there is absolutely no other way for somwone to get ahold of me. Work on the wekends is about the only time that it is on since it is so hard to reach me there then. Well I usually don't even answer the phone at home if others are home.

6. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I leave the cell phone on, but never answer the home phone. I figure that if its someone that I want to talk to, they have the cell number. all of my friends know it. The cell phone also has caller ID. :D

7. gone huntin

gone huntin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

The only people that call my home phone are telemarketers, so I don't answer it either.