Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my chrome diff cover.....s

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 87sm465np208, Sep 2, 2003.

1. 87sm465np208

87sm465np208 1/2 ton status

i was at tim's house, and he gave me a front 10 bolt chrome diff cover, and its going on tomarow, and its gunna kick so much ass, because its gunna match my rear cover, my truck is finally complete /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Don't forget to paint each bolt yellow. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Chrome don't getcha home

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Hey, whatever floats your boat man...it's been in my garage for like two years doing nothing, as you see, I never installed it on anything.

Thanks for changing my axle u joint. Pretty serious carnage huh?

5. 87sm465np208

my truck is my baby, and i will put on what ever the hell i want to, so just because im not out putting a dana 60 and 14ff on my truck like a dumbass, because i dont rock crawl, dosnt mean that dressing up a truck is bad, just gives me one more thing to polish outside when i get board.

oh yea and i might just paint each bolt blue, for spite /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. 87sm465np208

yea tim had some serious carnage on that 10 bolt shaft, im surpzied it lasted that long with 38's dang, stupid autozone axle u-joint, and as for that fender trimming, well its going along smooothly. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Hey, I resemble that D60/14ff and dumbass comment. And as for the 38s I broke that axle the 2nd time I put it in 4wd with the 38s on.

8. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

im ganna put chrome covers on my axles to!! there cool! they do the same thing who cares.

9. 87sm465np208

im only running 33's, which would make no sence for me to run 14ff and dana 60 combo, tim you need that with those 38's im saying id be stupid to put a dana 60 and 14ff combo with only 33's, and im gunna stay 33's, and i'll admit that im more of a pavement pounder then a off-roader, ill admit it, which is why i like chrome, but ill also admit that i do go mud-rompin once in a while. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I'm going to fix the pavement pounding.

11. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    my truck is my baby, and i will put on what ever the hell i want to

[/ QUOTE ] Yes, it is. I was just joking /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif too. If you want to put chrome or Rainbow Coalition/NAMBLA stickers on it.............then you do it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifHonestly..............Just kidding.

12. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

His truck is so ugly that the rainbow stuff might improve appearance. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Poor rough old truck.

13. jhrody

jhrody 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    my truck is my baby, and i will put on what ever the hell i want to, so just because im not out putting a dana 60 and 14ff on my truck like a dumbass, because i dont rock crawl, dosnt mean that dressing up a truck is bad, just gives me one more thing to polish outside when i get board.

oh yea and i might just paint each bolt blue, for spite /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. jhrody

jhrody 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If you want to put chrome or Rainbow Coalition/NAMBLA stickers on it.............then you do it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i almost choked on my lunch after seeing this reply. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

15. 87sm465np208

the front cover is on, it looks sweet, probly wouldnt hold up very well if i hit somthing with it tho, but meh, im keeping my old one off to the side, but the new one looks sweet, and matches the one that i have on my rear 12 bolt, no rainbow crap, im not gay

16. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Yeah but you looked gay before you got your hair cut.

I've never hit my front diff cover on anything but dirt so I doubt you'll ever hurt it wheelin' around here.