Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my ck5 sweatshirt!!! and my daughter!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NEOMASTINO2U, Nov 11, 2002.

1. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

well this is just a vent okay! my loving teenage daughter asked to borrow my ck5 sweatshirt the other day so a good loving mom i am i said okay! big mistake! she some how managed to tear a huge hole in it and got it stained with nail polish!! right now i would like to strangle her! she said she was just messing around with some friends and it got caught on the corner of her locker and she went to pull away and rippppp! i can't even mend it or get the nail polish out i tried with nail polisher remover and all it did was smear it! now its ruined, the worse part is she tried to hide it from me in her room this weekend and when i asked them to do laundry she tried to sneak it into the machine hoping she could blame it on the washer! and hoping the polish would come out! but i walked in at the right time and saw it! has anyone with kids ever had them borrow something and have them break it or ruin it? and then they just say sorry i didn't mean to but hey when it comes to there stuff it is treated like gold by them! anyway sorry to vent just sometimes wonder where my kids's heads are at?! (up there asses most of the time) also just to let ya all know i didn't yell at her i didn't say a word i just grabbed it and walked away shaking my head, that always works better than yelling, makes em feel guilty better! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kelly

2. MNorby

MNorby 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Man, that sucks.
    I like it when my G/F wears my ck5 sweatshirt. Something about a hot ladie in a 4x4 shirt.... rarrrrr. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Like I said, until 25, theyre all brain damaged. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. NEOMASTINO2U

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Mine are really brain dead! lets see my son blew up his car i.e. timing chain slipped and carberauter blewup at the same time, my oldest daughter likes to borrow my clothes and ruin them, gee my youngest girl is so far the only one with a brain, when it comes to work she always has to go to the bathroom and comes out after her siblings have done the work! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kelly

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

(When I was a kid) Now you can probley figure out where this is going, so why don't we all tell our own dumbass stories. Anyways, when I was a kid, I wanted to know how things worked. I took my fathers power tools (drills, saws, ...ect) apart. Sorry to say, but I didn't know how to put them back together.

6. NEOMASTINO2U

okay i will admit to ya all that yes as a kid i did some dumb ass things but i will never tell my kids that! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif don't want to give them any ideas! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif i did take my stepdads shotgun shells and cut the gun powder out of them and make little explosives, i also used to ride my dirtbike on our deck and into the house in one door and out the other! man that used to drive my nuts! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif oh i also used to throw darts at my brother, the metal tipped ones! and i filled our pool with fish, thought it would be great as a giant fish tank! parents didn't like the idea to much!

kelly

7. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I hear ya on that.
    Sounds like yer sweatshirt is almost a rag now. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8. NEOMASTINO2U

yeah, i think now it is going to be an oil rag for the blazer! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif maybe i should borrow one of her shirts to use on cleaning off my manifold! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kelly

9. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Kinda' sounds like "bad kid syndrome" is in their genes, eh? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

That's why I don't get too upset when my kids are stubborn or ornery- I only have myself to blame for them having those traits...... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    gee my youngest girl is so far the only one with a brain, when it comes to work she always has to go to the bathroom and comes out after her siblings have done the work! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] i see she is allready prepped for a job in the union /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. NEOMASTINO2U

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif that is exactly why i don't tell my kids anything on what i did when i was young, i just know they will go out and try it! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif i made that mistake once with my son i told him about us as kids would build snow walls across the road, now mind you we lived on a country road so we got maybe one car every 6 hours! but when a car would stop we would throw snowballs at them, now mind you we werent to intelligent at that age, so i told my son that story big mistake, him and some friends decided to try it, but the car happened to be a patrol car, needless to say it was to late and the snow balls flew! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif the officer wasn't to happy but thank goodness he turned out to be my husbands partner so dad wasn't to happy to get called out to take his son home! now my lips our sealed! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

kelly

12. NEOMASTINO2U

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    i see she is allready prepped for a job in the union

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif at least she will get good pay!

kelly

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

LOL, that's great. Would have really been good to video tape the whole thing to show at family get togethers. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Well Kelly, don't think you're alone. My wife phoned me at work today to tell me that our son decided to cut a hole in her couch. I admit I don't like them, but they are less than a year old and they were in great shape until stupidity took hold of Hunter's (my son) brain and he cut the couch. I often wonder what exactly goes through their minds when they do stuff. I asked him why he did it. He said "I was bored". I said good. "Your room is a pigsty and the dog crap in the yard needs picked up. Go pick up the crap and put it in the garbage. Then go to your room and clean it until I get home". I told him he had to stay in his room until I got home this afternoon. He said "but dad, what if I have to go to the bathroom"? I said "too bad, hold it!" How in the hell do you go from watching cartoons to thinking that using the scissors on mom's couch is a good idea?? I hope he's alive when I get home...she's pissed!

15. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Kids are the revenge that takes place for all the stuff that you did that drove your parents crazy! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Bummer about the sweatshirt Kelly - I CAN sympathize! Some of my best hand tools (pliers, screwdrivers, etc. that were my grandfathers) have disappeared, never to be seen again. Those little ghosts (Idda know and Not Me) musta done it! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

16. NEOMASTINO2U

oh man, i would kill my kid for cutting my couch up! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif actually i would probably thank mine i need a new couch! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif ya kids and scissors don't mix, my youngest found some in the drawer and her hair is to her rear and was that long when she was two needless to say she had really short bangs for awhile! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i still have her hair in an envelope! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif but i think that is common with most little girls?! why is that?!

kelly

17. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

LMAO!!! - good stuff!

18. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Yeah, I do hate the couches she picked out. The dang back cushions won't stay put and they sort of roll up. If you don't adjust them just right, they feel like they're pushing you out of your friggin' seat! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Both my son and my daughter have cut their hair at various times. My son takes the cake though. My wife took the kids down to San Diego for her uncles wedding and she had just had Hunter's hair cut the day before they left. While they were in the car, he managed to cut a spot right in the middle of his forehead almost down to the skin! My wife was cool about it though. She pulled a fast one on him. She told him "That's ok honey, we'll go to the barber and have him even it all out for you". My son ended up with a buzz cut from HELL! His hair was about 1/8" long! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I cracked up when she told me about it! I wonder if the kids will ever learn that you don't mess with mom?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. NEOMASTINO2U

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    kids do the damndest things don't they! i love it when they try and lie or pull a fast one on me especially my oldest daughter and they always get caught, don't kids know that moms know and see everything and the consiquences could be devastating to them cause as moms we have been there done that and learned alot about teaching them a lesson! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    my oldest daughter can only say how did you know that or how did you see that! i just tell her i have eyes and ears everywhere! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

kelly

20. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Ours called home from college to tell us he'd done something ..."cause we would find out anyway". /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif