Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My cool weekend ride...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Avery4jc, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Avery4jc

Avery4jc 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Hey guys I thought I'd share something cool, as I mentioned in another thread we had my sister's going away party before she and my mom take off for Texas on Wednesday. If you guys knew me personally you would know that our church is very cool and everyone is laid back and willing to pitch in, we have been there my entire life and my mom has been there since she was 3 so our roots are deep. That and her friends from school and we had a 150+ person party on our hands which is quite large for the quality that my family is known for, no just showing up and here's something to drink, that would be too easy. So thousands of dollars later and many many many hard long weeks we put on one heck of a party. The point is we didn't trust people to park themselves through the cold-a-sac and down the streets so my dad, two uncles and myself did the parking, they parked and I chased after them in my dad's buddy's cart. This thing was sweet, one of only a few in town with this kind of power. It sports a 24hp 4 stroker v-twin out of a huge ride on lawn mower. I'll tell you from personal experience that it'll wheelie, no joke. It has the full coilover treatment and of course, a cd player for the tunes. I'll search for more detailed pictures but this is all I can find for now, look past the goofballs and it's one sweet rig for parking. :D

-Avery

100_49981.jpg

2. 68MUDSTUD

68MUDSTUD OCD with shiny things

sweeeeeeet, i like the paint, if i ever get down around there, wanna race? ill bring my 5HP RC Nitro truck down haha

3. Avery4jc

lol sure, you wanna race that or this...

-Avery

picture 061.jpg

picture 132.jpg

picture 137.jpg

4. 68MUDSTUD

68MUDSTUD OCD with shiny things

uhhhhh i was thinking the golf cart, because i highly doubt there is even a CHANCE i will beat you with my brand new Tmaxx... i havent even gotten it yet, and never driven one before! but ive always wanted to......

5. chevyin

chevyin 1/2 ton status

Hey I recognize that area, that's pismo beach right by the creek. I work there every day. Matter of fact I recently put my Revo back together and took it down there myself, I ran it in that exact same area. lol

6. Avery4jc

rub it in Chevyin, make sure we all know you live and "work" at the beach. LOL

:wink1:

Yeah I tried to contact you last time we were there but I think you were gone. Although I destroyed my K10 trying to get there I still took my r.c. junk. The truck in the pictures is for sale too.

-Avery