Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My custom contour seat

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Jan 3, 2004.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I've been up since 5:00 this morning either plowing or driving or both (except for when I had to buy a new alternator and change it out) /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif of course it would go out the one day out of 365 days I plow. Even though the picture doesnt do justice... there is a significant "imprint" in the drivers side of the bench seat.
    [​IMG]

And after about 50 miles of highway and town driving and more plowing, these twigs managed to stay attached to the truck... compliments of the tree that made me try to avoid it, sending me over into the bank and spending an hour getting stuck 4 times in the same spot. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    [​IMG]

Isn't snow fun. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

2. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

wish we got snow so i could plow /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

3. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

yea same here. ive had this plow on my truck for 3 weeks and there is no snow. today it was 55* out and i have a snowplow on my truck, i feel like an idiot every time i go somewhere /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif