Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My D60 turned out to be a 10 bolt! I got screwed *pics*

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 84_Chevy_K10, Feb 8, 2004.

1. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

You guys didn't really think I was THAT stupid when you clicked on this post, did you?

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

But look....it's got 10 bolts on the cover.

2. mike reeh

mike reeh 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

You guys didn't really think I was THAT stupid when you clicked on this post, did you?

[/ QUOTE ]

is this a trick question?

3. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

is this a trick question?

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes

I had a real cheek reply ready too, you bastard

5. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Well, I only count 10 bolts on the cover. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Count the bolt covers again.
    [​IMG]

Tim actually did get screwed. That damn axle has only 8 bolts on the cover! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

i was like WTF you dumbass!! then i saw studs and 1 ubolt and settled down. . .

8. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Count the bolt covers again.
    [​IMG]

Tim actually did get screwed. That damn axle has only 8 bolts on the cover! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was a 8 cover bolt 12 bolt front./forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

9. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

My "10 bolt" is nicer than yours. NEENER NEENER NEENER!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif
    [​IMG]

10. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Yeah but mine is still under the donor truck. Give me time. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Yours still has that steering arm on the driver's side, what's up with that? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

Um that was the morning after I brought it home. I haven't got my hands on it yet. I have the ram, rock rod with heim ends and crossover arm sitting here just waiting to put on. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

What's all that brown colored crap all over it and the springs? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Salt sucks............. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

13. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

I agree... thats one RUSTY 60...

14. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Its out of a plow truck, give it a rest. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

15. mike reeh

mike reeh 1/2 ton status

Esteban: non paying members cannot even reply to PM's so Ill respond here.. Anyways of course I remember you. But I dont think you remember me /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I dont have a blazer and we didnt goto Gorman.. I have a 77 K25 and we went to ocotillo wells. You say "I see you're in SD now" -- but I was always in san diego /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif My truck should be back on the road in a couple weeks so im definately down with truckhaven. PM back with your email and we'll talk directly.... until then.. over & out!

mike reeh

16. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I agree... thats one RUSTY 60...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the salt belt sucks. Good score Tim.

Mine looked worse than that, until I disassembled it and sent it out for sandblasting. $40 later (guy does sandblasting of bridges for the state and has winters off and he was looking for spare winter cash), and it looks like it just came off a milling machine /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Waiting to paint it, assemble it, and throw it in. I can't wait for this pulling season. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

17. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I payed $1400 for my whole K30 and I ended up putting the good running 350 in my truck because I blew up the motor, and traded off the 400/205 and front shaft for a 465/205 setup so I got a pretty good deal on it overall. I had intended on selling it as a whole truck but I rolled my truck on its side so most likely this cab will go on my truck after I replace the driver's side floor pan, and cab corners. I'll probably use square tube for rockers to eliminate the rust there. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif All in due time though...I may end up just finding a nicer cab. No matter what I'm saving this frame for future projects, unless I get an offer I can't refuse on the frame and rear axle and the bed from it.

18. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

600 views. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

This has got to be one of the funniest posts in CK5 history. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

19. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

asshat... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

20. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

You are just jealous cause you didn't think of this. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif