Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My dad is evil

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by balzackks84, Mar 4, 2003.

1. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Ok so I did the 3/4 swap this weekend and I have my old 1/2 stuff in the driveway in front of the garage door. Well about an hour after I'm done he looks at me and says "We've got a tubing beder, a sandrail frame, a motor, tranny, t-case and now half ton running gear. So when are you gonna build a buggy?" This guy just likes to plant bad ideas in my head.

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

why not? sand buggy's are awesome /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

3. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

i wish my dad were more like yours.....i have to get rid of all my old(good) stuff

4. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    why not? sand buggy's are awesome /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He wants me to turn our sand buggy into a rock buggy. Basically change it from a 90" rear motor to a 106" front mount 307 with TH400 and Dana 20 t-case. I know its a cool idea but jeez, high expectations /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

5. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Saw 4x4 rail buggie here in Tn at New Year run.Had a Nissan 4 cyl,weighed about 2200 lbs and was wicked.I didn't pay it any notice till I saw the front tires digging on slow climb over some ledges.Now I want one.Just gotta be different I guess. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Just want to add I'm the dad and we can be cool sometimes /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Build light. 4.3 FI vortec or a FI 22r toy engine and tranny. Marlin it and you have a nice lite rock crawler with a 150:1 crawl ratio if you put 4.56's in it.

Your dad is simply living vicariously through you LOL.