Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my day BS...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Oct 24, 2004.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

it started out ok, i got up at 11.34 . when the wife got home from church she gave me greif for not going.(the coffee tasted good though /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif).so she wants me to put brakes on her van,she already baught the pads so WTH i'll do it it only takes a 1/2 hour.well she got the wrong pads from a place near where she works(18 miles away) so i need to get the right ones.when i start pushing in the piston on the passenger side it breaks /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif mind you i was dumb enough to work on it IN FRONT of my truck,so know i have to put the wheel on and take out the jack stand and drive it with no brakes backwards. then pile the fam in my truck for the new caliper.(i'm outa checks so the wife had to write one and NO she can't drive mt truck /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif.but i forgot to close the bedroom doors and GOTTIE THE DESTROYER wrecked every blind again /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.giflooking for us.now i'm under the gun to get it done so she can go back to church.my son and dog are up my butt SO i end up putting one pad on wrong(it was supposed to be on the drivers side,of coures i don't find this out till i'm ON the drivers side /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif.so i finally get it done and my son is playing with the jack that has brakefluid all over it,so i think what the hell i'll clean him up then give him a bath. GUESS were he put his dirty clothes? if you said in his dresser with clean clothes your right. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I GIVE UP /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Not a dull moment eh? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. rubbinz raczn

rubbinz raczn 1/2 ton status

is gottie the destroyer the dog? i have a 2 year old english setter. we call him OTTO THE DESTRUCTOR! so much for a 20 minute job!

4. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Sometimes it's better to just stay in bed /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
    I did a similar thing on the wifes Miata but it wasnt my fault..minus the part about the caliper /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif The brake manufacturer sent 3 of one side and 1 of the other. Lucky me I grabbed one each out of the box, did one side then moved to the other side. Low and behold I have 2 of the same size pads left. Mine wasnt as simple as running to the parts store since these were aftermarket pads and had to be mailed back /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. boggerless

i thought i had my work done yesterday? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

you think you had a bad day?

last night i had homecoming and i not only didnt get any but i didnt get to drink any either. (well maby a littlebit but i had to drive home)

7. boggerless

yep, 120lb american bull dog.IDIOT comes to mind,he has seperation anxiety /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

8. boggerless

damn,dude. i was hoping it was there fault with the pads cuz the wife came out at the same time. so of course i twisted it around like it was her fault for rushing me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

9. boggerless

WOW, now i feel bad for posting /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif good luck next time. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

10. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

does your wife work at the church? You said she had to go back to church during the day /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

11. boggerless

no but she can vote on stuff now.it is a cool church. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif i'm just used to sleeping in on sunday.noon at least for me.if i won a big enough lottery i'd be up from noon till eleven P.M. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

12. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

ooh ic.
    cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. boggerless

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i'm tired ,bro. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

14. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

im tired too. I have to fold laundry /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

15. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Those are days I really appreciate going to bed at night...

Ahhhhh...

16. boggerless

i was in bed at 9.30 RATCH /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifZZZZZZZZ then when i got up this morning i opened up the frige and a half eaten yougurt fell on my foot.WTH?? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gifso i was 17 minutes late for work. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif