Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My day

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Jan 22, 2004.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

*disclamer* only read this if your boared because it really means nothing and i just felt like posting something.

ok so i got up at 6:45 today for class (havent been up that early in years probably) anyway i go to class then on my way out, i see a nice 80 something chevy with swampers looking for a spot, but hes behind another car, so i walk past the car so they keep driving, then i signal the chevy to take my spot when i pull out. So while pulling out i see a for sale sign and an ORD sticker on the fender.... i pull over and go back to talk to him, it was a k20 pickup with a d60 built nice, so i also see a built not bought ck5 sticker on the rear window. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif so i ask him his user name, it was FlexyK20 he just moved here last friday. Anyway i got his # so were gonna hang prolly.

2nd i'm at the local junk yard and got my hound with me (stayed in the car) and i have to run back to the truck to get a pry bar and theres this dude pettin my dog in the drivers window, i ask him "hows it goin" he responds "You must be branndon" it was Camok5 another local member. so we b/s'ed for a while and he's goin one ton soon, so 3 one ton chevy's to romp around Santa Barbara and represent CK5. oh yeah, BobK has a 72 also, but its a little more mild than ours.

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

The question is, was FlexyK20's girlfriend with him? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

nope but i'll ask him about her when i see him again