Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My dog

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddin4fun, Sep 8, 2002.

1. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

I might have to get rid of my dog because of a temporary move. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

You know, my family always talks about how they should be there for each other blah blah. Well, my dog just needs a temp home for about 6 months. I will pay food and anything she needs! I ask everyone in my family if they could just provide her somewhere to stay. Nope...nobody will come through for me.

Would anyone please provide a nice loving home for my dog? She's a really great dog. I've had alot of fun with her. She's housebroken, and obediance trained. She loves to fetch and loves to swim. She's 4 years old. She's about 65lbs.
    Or, if anyone would provide something temporary, I'd be very grateful.

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I was just about to jump in and say "yes, we will take her," but...then I got to the "65 lbs." part. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

I thought you were talking about a smaller dog for in the house. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif If the dog were smaller, I would be more than happy to care for it for you.

We have two dalmatians right now and both are right at around 60 lbs. They used to come in the house, but no more after our daughter was born.

And definitely no more since we are remodeling the living room, our bedroom, and the computer room. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I'm sorry Lara. If I lived closer I would for you. Unless you think FedEx will ship her then I suppose I can't be of any assitance... /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

How come it's fine for there to be one dog but not two? Not like there's that much difference there at all....

4. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

If you can get her here, I will! I know it's a longshot. What breed is she? I work for a rescue group and we foster, so I'm thinking maybe someone for that breed's rescue might foster your doggie. Let me know if I can help.

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

She made another thread about how her brother said he'd take her for her now... so it's all good.... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif