Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My dumb*ss friends weekend...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by broncoman6524, Mar 26, 2007.

1. broncoman6524

broncoman6524 1/2 ton status

ok its my buddies b-day. we decide to go camping at this local mudhole sandpit. basically a huge ass crater with a tiny ass mud holle ine the bottom (like 50ft across) i get there and me and him go play. i dont have 4x4 (d-shaft broke, adn mismatched gears) i powerbrake my truck adn dont think about looking back to see how far down i am next thing i know my rearend is sitting on the sand.:D :haha:

meanwhile he decides oh lets go play in the mud by myself...he makes it 1/2way across gets stuck. at this point im stuck and so is he. in comes my other buddy (last truck) a s10 blazer. pulls him out after snatching a couple of times...btw the stuck friend is in a 87waggy on 33tsls. he gets pulled out and another buddy is jumpin on the mud literally right next to him...solid so he backs up and hits it again this time hes farther but stuck worse...they pull me out.

We try to pull the wagonneer out with no luck then his 2nd tank runs dry...lol. so we say F*ck it well get it out in the mornin. lol. i leave bc i cant stay the night...damn parents lol

Next day.

i get a call..."hey we got it out" i say kool how...well...the dumbasses use 3! clevises to tie the straps together...yes 3. breaks once the strap dents an explorers door. next time...puts a big ass hole in a brand new f-250 on 44s. and wrecks that part of the bedside...finally a big ass built dodge pulls him out in 2wd :haha: :haha: :haha: but not before it breaks agian and the clevis hits my buddies roof and shatters his windshield..

that was my amazing weekend just felt like sharing sorry not pics:( dumbass is lucky hes alive...

2. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Lunger material... Pay up or, well, shut up:rolleyes:

Interesting story but this isnt the place...