Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My dumbass wife in her infinate fawking wisdom....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Nov 27, 2003.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

She decided to take the remote for the bigscreen and put it in a garbage bag instead of the drawer that is its home, for the move to the new house....Smart huh, cause someone (steptard dicky) hauled the garbage for once in his life...... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifI may as well have been Bobbetted.... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

oh my god, just put the tv on comedy central and watch it...or spike tv and watch bond all day....

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

That would involve walking over and turning it on.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. Confedneck

well not really, start drinking, and throw caps and bottles at it..

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    That would involve walking over and turning it on.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    so use the kid as a remote /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif fumes jr. channel up down volume up nope a little more nope a little more /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    so use the kid as a remote /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif fumes jr. channel up down volume up nope a little more nope a little more /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, when satellite TV was just starting, we had an old crank dish. Nothing like fine tuning the reception at night when it's 20 degrees and blowing snow...................Builds character /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Ya know I think Circuit City is open today. You got one of those around you?

8. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, when satellite TV was just starting, we had an old crank dish. Nothing like fine tuning the reception at night when it's 20 degrees and blowing snow...................Builds character /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

free nudie channels though /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

Define - steptard

Cry not young grasshopper- you can purchase thee a new remote from thy nearest Village of Circuits.

10. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    Define - steptard

[/ QUOTE ]
    steptard= retarded stepson

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

To make things even nicer,I just ordered a new remote from Hitachi for 58 bucks and then discovered that steptard put the remote to my 27" trinitron for our bedroom in the bag as well..... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

12. mudhog

damn someone needs a good ass chewing /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I think its time to trade that steptard in on a new model /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Asses have been chewed and as for steptard, he's 14 and ready for koleege, he can't wait to leave.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

lay the smak down mr. fumes /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    remotes are alive and well, I just found them completely buried in some box...... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifThe funny part is the wife wanted me to say I was sorry... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifNOT!!!!

17. Confedneck

man, that poor steptard...he got all that crap from mister whiskey err fumes...

18. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

i would not chew out my stepson- for one i know if i had a stepfather and he began to chew me out i wouldn't listen, further angrifying him. knowing myself i would also then beat the ass of the one who just chewed mine. you lose the "you can't hit me i'm your father" thing. a little chewing is ok, but i wouldn't take it far. plus my friend leveled his stepdad a few months back for trying to take the keys t the car that his real father bought and sell the car... he now rents a house across town. just my thoughts- if you aren't their real parent- be careful and don't overstep your bounds. still, be a parent- but don't overstep your bounds, leave that to the mother. that's my opinion anyway.

(all void if you raised the child from near birth (0-4)

19. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

I'm guessing your wife doesn't frequent this message board

20. got_mud

got_mud 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm guessing your wife doesn't frequent this message board

[/ QUOTE ]
    that or he doesn't really want anything for christmas...