Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My first ever Thread! RtI pic.

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by ntaj*ep, May 9, 2002.

1. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

looking good /forums/images/icons/smile.gif very nice blazer /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

looks good man. did someone shoot the green blazer in the windshield? might want to quit working on it at 3 in the morning.

nathan

4. Skyetone

Skyetone 1/2 ton status

Love the locks on the door. Hows that rear tire carrier for rattles and stuff while driving?

5. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

WOW! thanks for the words. I'm so motivated! And terie eyed, the windshield was cracked when I picked that one up. Then the school kids in the play ground next door helped it out some more with the new rockerie the city decided to put in. Lucky for them it was already damaged, and I don't really care about that body.
    The tire rack is very cool, I hear nothing as far as rack rattles, or tire noises from the rack. I like it alot. Thanks for all the kind words.

6. lifted95z71

lifted95z71 1/2 ton status

i noticed your name. dont most people with names like that drive fj's ort sammis? i mean someone would have to be a real retard to mistake a blazer for a jeep. i tend to to think thos "hey nice bronco" people have ridden the short bus a few times also. nice pics.

7. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

HAHA, Ya short bus with tinted windows....hay my daily driver has tinted windows....na just a coincedence. It was late and I couldn't think of anything, I think when I do finally do join the club (and quit mooching) I'll change it. My brother chose blaznhot er something on some s-10 site, What a maroon. Thanks for the reply.

8. aksidentproan

aksidentproan 1/2 ton status

That is the thing I hate most. "Hey, I saw you drivin your bronco down the road the other day" or "Is that your orange bronco?" These people aren't educated and I dont know how they can make that mistake when, in large letters, it reads CHEVROLET on the grill and tailgate. I thought I was the only one who got those comments but I guess were all on the same boat. And another story I got from some yuppie......."Man, this thing looks real sweet, I was looking at a '67 Blazer but It didnt have the factory 454 in it and I want the big block. I've heard they are really hard to find with the 454 in them."

Evan

9. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

and imposible to find a 67' ....what a moron