Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My first run with local CK5 members!!

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by pauly383, Jan 31, 2004.

1. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Had a blast today on the trail. Was nice to put faces with the names here on the web. Everyone was prepared and helped each other. Thanks for a great time everyone.
    Paul /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

ya, I had a great time too. It was the first time I could really get my truck out and get some action. It was sweet. Sorry I had to split early though. My buddy had to get back to Phoenix to go threw his final job interview with Checker (can you say parts hookups /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif). we barely got back in time. it was great to get to meet everyone and see everyone again. Thanks are out to Mikey for leading the upper woodpecker run. hope all went well on the woodies end and I will see you all on the trails again soon. I have some minor stuff I have to get fixed that i broke, but it was worth it. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Harley

3. pauly383

Defintely wheeling with you again when another chance comes around. That stock blazer of mines gonna be lifted and locked before February's over. Yours was Damn Nice!!
    Paul

4. pauly383

Everyone seems to have been ok on the other run. When I left there was a fire going and some good conversation. Marv was climbing rocks and I hated to leave at 430.
    Paul

5. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

thanks for the compliment. I have to fix my fender I crunched up though along with my transmission mount that I stripped. I had fun though. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Mine was just like yours awhile back. stock, 31's, etc. give is some time, money and sweat and it all pays off.

Harley

6. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Yea it was loads of fun. Sorry we had to cut out so quick but as it was we made it back to town with just a couple of minutes to spare. Me not in dutch with wife. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'm gonna go through the boatloads of pictures we took and see if anythin is worth sendin to the appropriate owners or if we can figure it out, how to post here. Thanks once again for the fun!! Good luck to y'all.

Allan

p.s. you should see the puddle of gear oil on the driveway /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. pauly383

I did my trans mount a week prior to the run , trans leaned to the passenger side way too much, when they came out the rubber on the top one looked like black cheesecake.
    Paul

8. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

I am glad you guys had fun. I enjoyed today as well. You can see why a trail run is set aside for an entire day with a big group. I was really impressed with the turn out. I think we might think about an annual meet, as this time of year is beautiful and seems to work well for most.
    Thanx

PS Allan, you are probably better off finding another cover as yours may be too warped already. They should be easy enough to find. When you get it let me know, drop it off give me a day and wa-la.

9. justhorsinaround

Yea Matt I know I prolly need to find a new one. On that note, anyone have a 12 bolt rear diff cover they ain't doin anythin with and would love to donate and or sell. Talk to y'all again soon and good luck.

Allan

10. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Ive got an OEM one, little rock rash at bottom but can be straightened out and sealed with silicone. You can have it if ya want it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. justhorsinaround

Might just have to take you up on that cover. I got to lookin at the diff cover on the Blazer and not only did we bend up the lip of our cover again we also bent one of the lower bolts as well. I haven't quite figured out how yet so don't ask. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Talk to y'all soon and good luck.

Allan

12. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

I PMed ya Allan, its yours...