Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My first year wedding anneversery

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by POWERMAD, May 19, 2002.

1. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Went to the meeting
    Then on the way home we made a pit stop at this mud hole that I have been seeing everyday on my way to work.
    Holy crap 38's are on the way now!!
    stuck twice in 30 minutes, LOL
    Went blasting through a bunch of holes slinging goo everywhere and then started throgh this one .
    Camde to an abrupt halt and went no where, even locked in the rear, I then noticed that I was not slinging and goo from the front or rear and my heart sank I thought I broke something.
    Nope I was on the frame rails LOL
    The ol lady starts to panic as we are alone and I am just going be quiet all is good.
    All the while people on I5 are honking at us and I am waving Hi to them LOL.
    Then all of a sudden a guy in an S10 stockBlazer comes up and want to know if I need a hand.
    I look at the situation and he has no attach points to do a snatch so I just have him go up and I break out the 30' snatch strap and chain and the good ol high lift.
    Good thing I always carry a shovel I was able to dig out the rear diff and t-case and I just set to work with the hi lift and got er out.
    Went and looked after and I was dragging the front axle LOL
    Big holes and 33's are a fun time LOL
    Then I am feeling relieved that it only took me 15 minutes to get er out of a bad stuck and we are on our way back to the freeway and the ol lady is buggin the crap out of me to take the wheel and blast through this one hole that I went through.
    I relent and guid her thtough a few big ruts ane she line up and dumps the cluch and we are screamin.. bought half way through she starts to let let off the throttle and I am screaming NO! NO! NO! GO! GO! and she up and stops in the middle of the biggest pit.......
    Damit where was the camera.. up to the hood in mud.
    The guys in the S10 are rolling laughing. I am just going WTF part of don't stop don't ya understand?
    Out comes the hi lift again but the lil S10 was able to pull out my mired 5600lb rig.
    There are some morals to the story here..
    One always be prepared ya never know when a fit of froadin will hit and ya might get stuck.
    Two and the one I rule I broke don't go out alone LOL
    3. 33's suck for anything but pavement
    Ahh now she is saying that she stopped so she could hear what I was saying.. LOL
    Gotta say that 5k is quite loud LOL
    Ahhh she'll learn, she knows now that ya don't stop LOL

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and you didnt get pics?????????? /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

3. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

Same thing happened to me when I let the old lady drive. She thinks go means stop. Luckily it was in sand, so we just had to back up!