Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My Flex pics plus questions on 52s

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 85mudbogger, Mar 16, 2007.

1. 85mudbogger

85mudbogger 1/2 ton status

100_0982.jpg

100_0983.jpg
    well heres my rig tryin to attempt some flex, this will be my before pics as i am doin the 52 up front and a shakle flip in the rear and then i will see how it looks before and after

100_0982.jpg

100_0983.jpg

Last edited: Mar 16, 2007
  2. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i think the frame will still flex just as much :haha: just bust your stones:wink1:

3. 85mudbogger

85mudbogger 1/2 ton status

lol yeah i got alot i have to do before my rig is ready, replace broken studs up front, just put the t case in and the front seal is leakin like you turned the facet on lmao, i still have to get the parts cut off the old frames that i need and then cut my rear springs out because the bushings are frozen on the bolts:haha: :haha:

im tryin to get a raked look like 3 to 4 inch lift in the rear and 5 to 6 in the front, i think it would look sweet, i do also have a grill to go in it, i was just blowin my rad out cuz it was caked in mud, need diff wheels, the current ones have the lug holes wallered out lol, i didnt look at them before i mounted the tires, do you think these tires would run good on the stock like 7 inch wide or 6, whatever they are width rallys, when i had my 35s, the look of the skinner wheel looked good with the big ole tire, i also have the chrome bueaty rings lol, dont think they would go on.

questions on the springs i have, should i put the 5 leaf pack out of the 78 in the front and the 4 leaf pack out of the 83 2wd swb or vice versa, wouldnt the more beefy leafs hold the weight of the front better:doah: