Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my flex pics

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by sean'schevy, Sep 25, 2004.

1. sean'schevy

sean'schevy 1/2 ton status

ok hopefully this pics work. decided to mess around a buddys house afer i removed 2 leafs from all my packs. need longer shocks but dont know who makes them as long as i need. Im running the ones that came with my 12 superlift kit

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sean'schevy

sean'schevy 1/2 ton status

what am i doing wrong here. pics wont post guys. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

you copied the webpage, you need the link... right click, click preperies, then copy the "URL" ::

[​IMG]

4. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

I am seriously groovin on those chain steps. Of course, I'm possibly wrong and those might not be steps at all but I'm gonna put those on Wimpy and the kids can get in all by themselves. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Oh by the way, cool flex and excellent lookin truck. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

5. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

nice rig good step idea dosent hang up on anything, i would copy what they use on big earth movers a steet bar for the step, and gear chain for the up rights,

and is it just me or dose it still look stiff for 12 liftr with leaves removed??? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif