Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My friend got murdered

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by speed_deed, Nov 22, 2003.

1. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

This kid I grew up with got beat to death with a baseball bat. I have honestly thought about going and pulling a jack ruby on the bastards that did it. The world is just so f*cked up these days. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Heres the link: Clint Johnson murder

2. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear and I know how you feel. I lost a close friend to a drunk driver a few years ago and another friend was shot and killed in a robbery.

I know the Jack Ruby feeling very much.

3. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear about your friend. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I know how you feel right now, two of my friends were stabbed in a street fight and died from their injuries about 10 years ago. The town has never been the same since it happened.

4. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

I'm so sorry /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. My best friend was 17 when she was stabbed to death by a Fernando Lopez. She was my best friend while I was growing up. I have a bunch of old letters from her from in high school. I remember finding out and it was like someone just ripped my heart right out of my chest. I was numb for a long time before I could comprehend it. That was over 10 years ago. Still hurts, too, although not as badly as it used to. Hang in there. I hope those guys are prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

5. speed_deed

Not only did he die but 4 months ago a mutual friend of clint and I's was killed when he rolled his pick up.

I lost a good friend of myne in the fifth grade from hypothermia and a friend in a car accident last year and too many relatives to count but this is so much different because people actually meant for him to be dead. The way they did it was brutal and barbic and for that I hope they get life in prison. I have spent time locked up and I can say I would much rather die then spend the rest of my life in there. Clint was a good guy he didnt like to see people get messed with and from all information I can gather was actually trying to break up one of many scuffles that broke out that night. One of the guys was released on bail and is lucky as hell some of the other guys cant find him and they have been and still are looking. They have until Dec. 1st to file charges on at least two of them and until Wednesday to file against another one. Now I'm just gonna have to see if they get prosecuted and if they dont I'm sure street justice will be taken and honestly I'm all for it. God its just so freaking crazy and uncalled for too beat somebody to death for trying to keep you from hurting or maybe killing someone else. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

6. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

I'm a firm believer in "Eye for an eye".

7. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

I'm sorry to hear this, and it does suck.

BUT this post does not belong here in the Garage.

8. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Eddie, how did you know that Johnson fella? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

My brother-in-law is a senior at FHSU and he said he had some classes with some of those football players. He did say he was a little pissed off at them because at the time they had not gotten caught/questioned yet, they were walking around and talking like nothing happened. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Did not show any remorse or anything. Chris (bro-in-law) will be home sometime this week and I will ask him for more details about them.

All I know is that it must suck to have a $1m bond on them. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif No one who commits murder is worth wasting $100K to bail out of jail. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9. speed_deed

I used to live in Healy Kansas when I was real little then I moved 15 miles away to Dighton same county and all. Everybody knows everybody in the county and atleast half in the the surrounding counties. I almost wish I could go post bond for their asses and walk them out of the f*cking jail and right when we hit the sidewalk turn around hall off and shoot their asses.

10. jeffro

jeffro 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    this post does not belong here in the Garage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty insensitive there, dude. Maybe there is a misunderstanding of the rules since there have been other inappropriate posts on the Garage forum.

11. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Not trying to be insensitive. But the Garage is for General four wheeling chit chat and technical type stuff. That is why there is an Off-topic forum, and since the poster is a member they can post there. Each forum has certain rules and just because they are ignored most of the time doesn't mean they don't exist.

12. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

That sucks,I lost Three freinds in the last two years,Killed in Motorcycle accidents

13. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

me too but do not do anything rash

14. SS66

SS66 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think two eyes for an eye is more fair.

15. speed_deed

Oh I'm sorry to upset you, next time your real upset and you vent something I'll make sure to point out whatever mistake you made or faults you have. I must have gone color blind recently because I would swear your name is not green. Go to hell.