Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my friend is a dumbass

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddysub, May 4, 2006.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

ok ive got this friend,first let me give you a history lesson on my friend.. this is the guy thatwe've thrown pool balls at, broken pool sticks on him, thrown him in the pool, set on fire, shot with paintball guns, etc... when he drinks he'll do just about anything, knowing this we all work it to our advantage. lol. he passed out by 930pm one time so we drew, uh, obcenities on him and put pics up on the internet... hes never been a very smart kid. hes 19 living on his own here in vegas, hes a heavy equipment mechanic like me. so hes making decent money for a kid with his experience level at $18/hr... he just got a raise up to $18 like a month ago. hes kinda bounced around from job to job in this town since he got here, he hasnt had a job longer than about 6 months. last time he got fired i sent him over to a place where i used to work, its a john deere equipment shop. and you just about have to piss on the bosses desk to get fired a that place. but its perfect for him because none of their mechanics are very good so he fits right in and end up working out great for them. heres where it gets bad. he finds himself a girlfriend, shes a little different but just what you'd expect from this guy. shes 20 and has a 4 yr old kid, no car, no job... (got a real winner here) so he moves this girl into his house and is now 100% supporting this girl and her kid... groceries, rent, everything, this girl is living completely free off my friend because hes an idiot.... so now $18/hr isnt enough to get by anymore so he asks his boss for a raise, boss gets mad, understandable.. so this idiot quits. and has the balls to call me and ask if we're hiring.... theres no way id hire this guy, no way the dayshift manager will hire this guy because hes my best friend and has known the kid just as long as i have. so as i type this hes driving around town looking for a job again. damn hes such an idiot... it pisses me off that hes doing this to himself, he could be so much better off without this chick and her mistake of a kid.

2. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

I know some people like that. Gofergurl would agree about this guy we both know named John. He gets a girl and it completely clouds all judgement.

3. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

he is REALLY going to be up s**ts creek when he knocks her up then marries her cause "its the right thing to do" only to find out its some other dudes baby that he is now stuck paying for. you should dump this "friend" like a shanky girlfriend. a friend like that is just as bad to have around as the girlfriend he has himself. I have had friends just like this and I know there a good source of frustration and trouble. just my .02 cents

4. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yep. Run fast, run far.

5. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

those were My thoughts too :( . This idiot is should boot her ass out and go beg for his job back . Tell him hookers are way cheaper and you don't have to support someone elses crumbsnatcher :haha: .

6. muddysub

well you guys are gonna love this... he told me last night that they got engaged, after knowing eachother for about 2-3 months..... i give up on this guy. hes dead.

7. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

that sounds just like what I expected a guy like this would do, no suprise at all. thats the best thing for you to do is consider him "dead" to you. not that you wish this on him ofcourse. I smell a dead beat dad coming sooner then later I bet. good luck, good to here your making the right decision here, even if its painful in any way. wright this one off for good.

8. big dan

big dan 1/2 ton status Premium Member

haha, I have a friend that is exactly like that. right down to the lighting on fire and everything. even found a girl but she didnt have a kid. they got engaged, even though we all told him everyday how stupid he was but he just couldnt see the mistake he was making. then he found out that his work experiences were getting him no where and he joined the coast gaurd. that was the smartest desicion that kid has made since he was 8 years old. the girl left him because she didnt like him joining and he realized how stupid he was. we still get to get him drunk and make him do stupid stuff though.:D

9. muddysub

yeah im predicting his future.....

JERRY JERRY JERRY!!!

10. gofergurl

gofergurl 1/2 ton status

This is VERY true. The guy doesn't even talk to his so-called friends when he has a girlfriend.

11. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: