Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My friend is sinning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Feb 7, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

One of my best friends is the ast. manager at the local Firestone store / garage. Anywho, they've had a fullsize Furd Donko on the lot for over a year. Owner never paid for work done on it. So they've filed for a title and my friend bought it for $500.00 . All I know is that it's got a strait body, and needs the carb rebuilt. He said it needs some intearor work. His plans is to fix it up and sell it so he can get a first gen. K5 !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I just don't know if I could handle the sin of owning a Furd Donko !!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Anyone know what was the last year they put carbs on Donko's ???

3. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

I think 1989. I know they started ti FI them in 1990. If you can call their systems fuel injection.

How would like to look like this every time you caught air.?

[​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Looks like there is something firmly wedged in its a......... rear

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I'd bought it if I had the money also.

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

To be honest, so would've I if I'd known it was going up for sale so cheap. I think my friend Steve has the right idea, fix the minor little things that are wrong with it, clean it up, and sell it to be able to get a first gen. K5 !!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

OUR friend, Carl (Capman2K) sins everyday.

P.S. Hey Carl.....that insanely intense bright light in your front window every night is me and my alley lights saying "HI THERE .......!!!"

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    P.S. Hey Carl.....that insanely intense bright light in your front window every night is me and my alley lights saying "HI THERE .......!!!"

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Forgive me for sinning, it is all I know after being traumatized by a Chevy Blazer in October, 2001 /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif... Find me another and I'll drive it, though /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Well, It's a 84 with a 302 / automadic. Thats all I know about it so far. It looks to be bone stock.

10. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i think that "sinning" is crap..i can see..(or hope) that you guys are just kidding about it..but seriosly..i would go out and buy a bronco right now..or a ram charger..or a k5....all makes have there ups and downs..its liek a lot of people say...it matters whos driving/working on it...not the make! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif broncos are probobly just as good..and there tops come of to!!(they also produced them with the movable top longer than the k5's also!!) something i think chevy should have def. done with the k5

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Sinning !!!!!!! It's all just in fun. My friend that bought it is a die-hard Chevy guy. He told me he'd committed the ulitmite sin, that he bought a furd donko. His intention is to do all the minor repairs, and clean it up. Sell it, and get a 1st gen. K5.

12. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    i think that "sinning" is crap..i can see..(or hope) that you guys are just kidding about it..

[/ QUOTE ] Nope, it is actually in the bible........................... near the end.............................somewhere..................in real small writing

13. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

i dunno boys, i saw this in the Garage just a minute ago, im getting nervous now web page