Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My friend was right...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jul 23, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I'm starting to think maybe my friend was right when he said he didn't think I could be with just one girl...

All day I had the mormon girl on my mind and I was going to call her when she got off work... but instead I found myself talking to a fine young lady at Sam's Club while her mom looked at meat, and flirting with/giving my number to my waitress at Village Inn /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Of course I did it in the name of trying to hook up my guy friend who was with me, but really I was doing it for myself... I really like the mormon girl and she really likes me, but I think I've gotten really used to meaningless/resultless flirting in the last month and a half that I've been doing it

Hrmmmmmmm... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

it's cause yer a slut......... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I just think he's living the single life. If you're only on the market for one chick at a time you're not going to have much fun.

4. scotto0609

scotto0609 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Bang em ! Bang em all!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

5. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    and flirting with/giving my number to my waitress

[/ QUOTE ]
    Giving out your number gets you nowhere! Ya gots to git da digits, iffen ya want the 'tang... /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

6. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ... while her mom looked at meat

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmmm.... Okay. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Ahhhh - to be young and in heat!! Sounds like the rut is ON !! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    while her mom looked at MY meat

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed it for ya /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

while her mom looked at MY meat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Remember to wrap your wiener Carl.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

i know just what ya mean man... i got a lot o lady folk lined up right now, i just have to choose who is the luck one to play hide the lil smokey /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

dont worry bout being with one. or any of them for that fact. just be, if it ends up you sack witht hem all, so be it.
    Grant