Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my Friends 76 K20 sub got stolen, and crashed into a trailer...

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by Ddragggon, Jan 25, 2003.

1. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

my friend Joe had his suburban stolen wednsday night/thursday morning, and crashed into a trailerpark down the road from where he livesin indiana... there were 3 of the (self censored) bastards, all about the age of 18 in it... since he had bare state minimum insurance on it, and they're usless wasterel anal douche sack criminals, he's probably going to get ( self censored) on the whole deal, and end up truckless. ( insert several minutes of profanities here)

the only good news I've been able to come up with, is that apparently after the hapless retards drove it into a trailer, in the trailer park, they were able to evade the police before losing it into a ditch, which means there's a good chance there's just some sheetmetal damadge on the vehicle. unfortunately, my friend has no clue what kind of condition his vehicle is in, as its currently evidence in the case against the chode choking waste of flesh who stole it. this of course leaves him utterly screwed, as the sub is his winter vehicle, with his summer vehicle being a 1955 chevy stationwagon, in perfect rust free conditon. its times like this, I wish vigelante justice was allowable... apparently this failed abortion of a person was fleeing the police not only with my friends truck, but the back piled high with various stolen auto parts from other vehicles they'd hit up that night.

after I find out what kinda damadge has been done, I'll probably ask you guys who're local in the indiana area for parts so he can get his sub back on the road... ( hoping against all odds, that its merely a crushed front clip, radiator, and steering alignment that needs to be done)

-Rich

2. azblazor

azblazor 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Well I feel for him. We lost our 93 here in Phoenix area in October.

3. OffRoad

OffRoad 1/2 ton status

you know... shotgun shells have a funny way of endingnup inside of naughty people... /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

4. holyjohnson

holyjohnson Registered Member

that really sucks.i know a lot of people who had theyre cars,trucks stolen and usually never to be seen again.
    on the good side he got it back,bad side lil punks cant pay for the damages and will probably get off with time served.
    not rubbing it in but i always carry 40' of tow chain and i use it to chain my vehicles to trees,plus a battery shutoff and a .44 "alarm"
    but really if someone wants it bad enough,theyll get it.
    hope it works out for him
    goodluck

5. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Thats sucks. Hopefully they nail those little $hits.