Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My friends got a good laugh last night (at my expense)

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Silver84k5, Nov 13, 2003.

1. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

this is one of those stories you keep to yourself and hope your friends wont tell anyone. But hopefully some of yall will get a good laugh out of it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Last night me and a buddy were mounting one of my tires on the rim (i just had the tire repaired). Well we got the rim inside the tire and we were gonna reseat the bead with starting fluid. I spray the fluid in there, and got some over spray on the outside of the tire, I proceeded to light the fluid and the only thing that happend was my tire was on fire. I dont know why i did it but i jumped on the tire to stomp the fire out. Right when i landed on the tire.. POOF it ignited and Blew me about 3 feet in the air, then i landed flat on my back. My toe got pinched between the tire and my rim and messed up my new Nikes /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    got a nice scrape on my back and a sore toe this morning.

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif you just invinted a red nexk trampoline... "aight kids not stand on that thar tire and i'll light the match"

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif now that is funny /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

just about blew koolaid out my nose! lol! figured it was gonna be a cheesy "i burned my hand a little" or "i started my tire on fire" thing. haha, funny chit! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

5. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

that's funny. my friend john was trying to pop on his 40 at home the same way,but it would leak out the air almost as fast. so he took it to the gas station to do it with the air right there. after habib saw the flame twice he came running out screaming to get the hell out of there. john was the same guy who found the gas leak by my furnace by taking his lighter across the pipe until it lit a flame,there it is he said. WTF /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

What no video? Go do it again /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Im gonna give you a call on sunday about a body lift.

8. RustBuket

RustBuket 1/2 ton status

I love explosion stories! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Josh,

Quite the visual..........however.............

[​IMG]

10. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

damm man I think you have been watching my wheelin videos to much /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif