Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My Funny So Far For the Evening

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Mar 4, 2005.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Had to respond to a reckless driving report. Driver is the same misguided youth that was found inside a house on Sunday by the owner.............. :D

Anyway, I tell his brother to go inside the house and he turns, "How did you know my name?"

Me, "Remember when you stole that car? I was there.................."

:D

2. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Are they that stupid or do they think you/we are that stupid???:confused:

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

It would be cool if there were no rules, that way you could really punish the hell out of people with the nightstick relentlessly,,to get the point across clearly, so they remember not to make the same mistakes again. :grin:

4. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

My martial arts style ( Kali ) teaches close range stickfighting, so we get a lot of LEO's who come to train in new ways to use their sticks. They tell me that since they can't play " whack a perp" without getting sued, they like the stick jointlock / takedown type things they learn so they can administer the maximum pain with minimum bruising.

Tom

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I'm gonna start counting down the days this kid turns 18. His family is past the screwed up stage by a few light years and I guess dad doesn't have the balls to do what he needs to do to this kid, which is unfortunate because anymore stunts like the one tonight and I think the townsfolk will do it for dad. The only reason he isn't sitting in juvi right now is because there is no room, but after this stunt, it wouldn't bug me none if I had to transport him halfway across the state to get him off the streets.

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I really feel sorry for kids like that. It sounds to me that the parents failed too teach him respect, and right from wrong. It really is a shame. How old is he now ??

7. ktedesco

ktedesco 1/2 ton status

I, in no way, feel sorry for this kid. Bubba says he is counting the days until the kid turns 18, so I guess he is 17. Blame the parents, society, the cashier at Burger King all you want. Bottom line is, he is culpable for his actions. He knows right from wrong, he just doesn't give a sh*t. Do people make mistakes, yes. Should they be held accountable, YES. The "I had a rough childhood" thing doesn't fly with me.

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Don't you think if the kid had been tought respect, and right from wrong as a small child that he'd be getting in trouble now ?? I think the biggest problem why so many kids are like this today is because parents are affraid too spank thier kids. So many "do gooders" turning in parents for child abuce for spanking. That's where I was comming from. Heck, when I was a kid my father wooped my ass when I deserved it, and I'm thankfull he did.

9. ktedesco

ktedesco 1/2 ton status

I agree completely. However, an individual knows, regardless of his upbringing, what is RIGHT and what is WRONG. Just because Mom and Dad didn't explain that deviant behavior is bad does not mean the individual did not know.

10. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I had shovel handles broken one me. Look how cool I grew up to be! Of course the same man who did it was the same man who cut his own finger off with a saw and just kept building.

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

From what I have picked up, mom is not in their lives; dad is gone most of the time and from the one time I've met him, I don't think he gives a ****; so step mom is the only adult figure in their lives and she's fried on crank; she's like 40 and looks 90.......................

12. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

It would be cool if you could have a big talk with him, scrae the crap out of him, mabey he might straighten up if you put the fear of God into the kid. :) The cool thing is, it sounds like you actually care, thats cool. :)

13. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

So would You hit it:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

14. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

bubba... youre just "training" him....

The difference between a juvie and an adult.....
    when hes 18 he will automatically put his hands up for you.... now you still have to ask

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Not for eleventy billion trillion dollars and deed to every square acre of land west of the Mississippi....................... :shame:

I think this one will be introduced to Deputy Hard Ground a time or two before he gets a clue................... :D