Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My g/f is the best!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TruckNutzDude, Sep 6, 2004.

1. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

Tonight my girlfriend and I went to the mall. I hate the mall but I went anyways since it was too dark to work on the K5. Well we went to the ATM machine right under the escelator (spelling???) and while she was getting money out I turned around to laugh at the silly H2 in the lobby. While I was looking at the H2 4 girls were coming downstairs wearing white mini-skirts /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif I didn't know that until my girl started calling me over and told me to look up... mmmmmm yummy... college girls in skirts wearing thongs coming down an escelator with glass sides... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif It was almost better than my birthday. Just thought I could brag a little since I know not all of you are lucky enough to have your wife/girlfriend on thong duty all the time. When we got home I she made me dinner, gave me some desert and I got to touch her boobies. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif Life is good... life is good...

ps I also bought my 12,000lb winch today and painted my rig khaki, all while getting paid for the holiday /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

3. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

dude, you are my hero! does she have a sister? /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

2 sisters maybe???? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Oh yeah well my wife took me to 2 different boobie bars this weekend and got me drunk and took advantage of me.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Damn, that is pretty cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Oh yeah well my wife took me to 2 different boobie bars this weekend and got me drunk and took advantage of me.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

you slut! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

props /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    you slut!

props

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Kris

9. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

My wifes pretty good about doing that for me too. She knows I like to look. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Last year on my B-day, she had a friend pick me up and take me to the strip club. She gave him 300 bucks and told him to make sure I got a few lap dances, and that at least one of the girls had be a blonde.. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

What a gal! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Yea, there all like that when your dating. Then once they get the ring on your F'DDDDDDD /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Trust me, I know. But enough of raining on your parade, I am jealous of course /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    your F'DDDDDDD

[/ QUOTE ] Yep I get F'DDDDD pretty frequently now that I'm married....Got F'DDDD real good the other day after she dragged me to the "adult" store too.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

12. fordcummins1

fordcummins1 1/2 ton status

She'd be an even better GF if she convinced all 4 of them to come back to your place with her...... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Just because we didn't return with skank asses doesn't me we returned empty handed... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

14. 87_k5_silverado

87_k5_silverado Registered Member

Glass escalators/elevators.....why haven't i thought of that?? i will have to go to the mall more!!!

15. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

my wife would bug me for like....forever... if I even THOUGHT what you nasty boyz are doing....
    but then again I get the best show in town because she loves me...so why should I care
    cam

16. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yea, there all like that when your dating. Then once they get the ring on your F'DDDDDDD /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Trust me, I know. But enough of raining on your parade, I am jealous of course /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]\

But Jeff, she seemed so nice yesterday /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Been there before